MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Super Motards
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #321
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
Problem with this group is they have no pity for those up til 3am drinking beer and still wake up early. Last Austin trip a few of us got in at 4am and still had get up at 7:30am to be ready by 9am. Wasn't too bad but a couple extra hours of sleep would have been awesome.

Oct. Nov. would be be great for the cooler weather. I would also like to set up a weekend at the end of September in the Sam Houston National Forest for some camping, riding, beer drinking, and excessive fires.

Oh and sub 90 mph straightaway speeds for 5 hours a day would really help the longevity of my Husky.
say beyotch this is a non knobby sub forum!!

start a thread for that....Im down for some drunkin night time trail riding

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supermoto Hill Country ride #3!!!! OCT 16-19 BYRDMAN Super Motards 162 10-22-2014 09:31 AM
SUPERMOTO Hill Country Clown Ride ***NEW DATE DEC 12-15 2013*** BYRDMAN Super Motards 262 02-15-2014 04:45 PM
Supermoto Hill Country Pic Thread BYRDMAN Super Motards 9 02-23-2013 09:21 PM
Ride Report : Austin/Hill Country ride.... (w/pix) Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-16-2011 07:34 AM
Hill Country Ride dudewhrsmybike Events, Meets and Rides 264 05-27-2008 10:18 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #322
brandontx

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
say beyotch this is a non knobby sub forum!!

start a thread for that....Im down for some drunkin night time trail riding
Let me look and see for a weekend with no track days etc. and I'll post it up. Even Chad's crippled can come out in the evening although he should drink with narcotics. I meant shouldn't...maybe.
brandontx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #323
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

Quote:
yep...dont want to ruffle your feathers anymore....its not fun when the other person gets their feelings hurt
Obviously, you don't want to "ruffle my feathers" but you're constantly making me out to be an egomaniac who doesn't give a about anyone but himself.

Fact is, no one said "hey lead this group" you waved me ahead. No one ever discussed "when I wave you ahead that means you're the leader now" just because you do it a certain way doesn't mean I'm going to automatically know what you mean. I can't read minds, if you don't tell me I'm not going to know. I guess I'm used to Chad's dad leading, at least he has the presence of mind to define all these rules before we set off, instead of at the end of the ride.

I NEVER agreed to lead the group nor would I ever had I been given the option. I don't want the responsibility.

You want to discuss a problem try discussing it with the person it involves instead of rationalizing it in your head and just imagining your own reasons and turning them into facts.

Anyway, have fun
Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #324
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

If u didnt want the "job" then y go first and lead? Are you a noob that doesnt know how to be a leader? I did discuss with you face to face after I saw u just kept going without regrouping....u dont remember? I tried telling u a bunch of times......did i ever say u were those things? No i didnt....its common sense that if u r in a group ride that u dont keep going leaving everyone behind...Either way Im done with this conversation because either ur too dumb to realize it or high as a kite that u get off on always trying to be right. And I honestly dont know which...

Old 08-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #325
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

I ride mostly solo, I have maybe a couple dozen group rides under my belt, but you are the only person I have ever had this problem with. If I'm such a hazard, and since you believe I have no regard for the safety of a group, don't invite me anymore. I have caught nothing but from you ever since this last trip, and I have more than I know what to do with.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #326
brandontx

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Lot of sexual tension in here. I think you two should just get it over with and . Then become champions for the civil rights of interracial gay couples in America.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #327
Tojo92
AKA Mongo

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1994 Ducati 900 SS/SP
2003 Honda CRF450R motard
2002 Husqvarna NOX
2001 KTM Duke II

Quote:
Lot of sexual tension in here. I think you two should just get it over with and . Then become champions for the civil rights of interracial gay couples in America.
CMRA#665 (neighbor of the beast)
The Problem - Endurance
Tojo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:35 PM   #328
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own

Quote:
He obviously has some sort of personal problem with me. Even in random conversation he turns into a little nay sayer. Like a little byrd trying to on everything. I guess Mexicans don't like Arabs. I have rear facing video from the whole trip, there's always someone behind me and I waited at every stop for the group to gather up. I'm not sure what more I can do, he seems to be the only one complaining, the people who were right behind me like Chad, David, John, and Chris never said a word. So other than toss my hands in the air and say " it" not sure what more I can do.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #329
Jredford
Rotsevnieht

Bike(s):
FZ1
R1200RT
CRF450X Tard
R6 Friggin Rocket Ship
CRMA Lic #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr F. View Post
He obviously has some sort of personal problem with me. Even in random conversation he turns into a little nay sayer. Like a little byrd trying to on everything. I guess Mexicans don't like Arabs. I have rear facing video from the whole trip, there's always someone behind me and I waited at every stop for the group to gather up. I'm not sure what more I can do, he seems to be the only one complaining, the people who were right behind me like Chad, David, John, and Chris never said a word. So other than toss my hands in the air and say " it" not sure what more I can do.
You need to get thicker skin or ignore him. Its not personal. you suck.

Oh by the way I like it when you lead...I can stare at your ...

Seriously, for the record I felt like you did a good job.

"Racing is life... everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in 'Le Mans'
Jredford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #330
Tony1K
CMRA #721

Feedback Rating: (20)

Bike(s):
2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike
2011 YZ450F Dirt
2015 Honda Grom

See what happens when you guys skip Thursday night rides, everyone gets they're panties in a wad... Less Talking, More Riding... Haha
Old 08-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #331
mxrider14

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'06 KTM 525 sumo/dirt
'13 Aprilia Tuono APRC

I've been on a few rides with Mr. F. Seemed like he was a cool guy with a good attitude and can ride up front with us. Nothing wrong with that
mxrider14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #332
the_laydown
Bored

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2012 Husky SMR511

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxrider14 View Post
I've been on a few rides with Mr. F. Seemed like he was a cool guy with a good attitude and can ride up front with us. Nothing wrong with that
I dont trust his beard..
the_laydown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #333
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

ok Im back....you guys are making MrF look like a victim....Ok first off I got nothing but love for you. Ive ridden with you a lot and never ever had any issues. We been in groups and just you and I on rides. It was just this HC ride that I felt you didnt stop for anyone but the first group. Those names you listed we not the only people riding with you that day. Its not about being up front or the middle or in the back. That day there was realistically 3 groups. Your fast group, my middle group and then a slow group. Yes you video caught your fast group, you never lost your fast group and really never lost the middle group. But the last group was no where to be found sometimes. I had to try and top my bike out to catch up to you and tell you to slow down a bit. Even Brandon just said something about your speed but somehow all you see is me...Terrell also said something but again its still me. Believe me I wasnt the only one that had an issue with you that ride. I asked you to do your thing in the twistys and slow down and regroup in the straights......didnt happen....thats what I have an issue with. I respect your riding abilities but this where I had issues with you. We were going on avg 90MPH in the straights...it wasnt a sportbike ride.....you are only as fast as your slowest rider. I agree this conversation did get out of hand but I dont know how to make you understand that...it seems that I cant....I went on a solo ride with you since that trip and we had a good time...guess what you didnt leave me...I give you about a lot of things...when was the last time I mentioned this? I also gave Jredford for rock hunting and not being able to climb stairs....

If you think I have a personal problem with you as a person well I dont know where you got that from....this whole thing started with your comment today about me but somehow Im the nay sayer.....

Last edited by BYRDMAN; 08-12-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #334
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

One of the main reasons I love supermotos is the ppl....We all get along and I have yet to meet a person I couldnt get along with......we all talk loads of to each other....the group was/is drama free but no doubt this is gonna be awkward as ....

supermoto rides/trips wont be the same with out everyone...even you Jew boy

Last edited by BYRDMAN; 08-12-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #335
the_laydown
Bored

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2012 Husky SMR511

Member Garage

Not taken sides but on the HC ride I was last every time (see sweeper;slowest in the corners) I never got left. Not sure when senoir f was leading just saying.
the_laydown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #336
mxrider14

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'06 KTM 525 sumo/dirt
'13 Aprilia Tuono APRC

Actually, TheMagicMan said you were . Just sayin
mxrider14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #337
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

Quote:
Thats true but I cant Chad off. He has to fix all the I mess up....So I cant have him hating me

Old 08-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #338
brandontx

Bike(s):
2008 Husqvarna SM 510
2008 Yamaha YZ250F

Quote:
And he said that you all smell the same...like tortas and wet goat.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #339
UniFiddy
You member

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2005 CRF 450x Motard
2006 CRF 250r Dirt
Monster CRF50/88 4 speed (Street Legal) Texas' Fastest fiddy!
Brodyman XR50 (Street Legal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
I want to be in the straight-slow, turns-fast, drink-beer, sleeps-late group. When is this gonna happen?
I'm in this group! Mostly for the sleep late part!!!

Quote:
Thats true but I cant Chad off. He has to fix all the I mess up....So I cant have him hating me
Amen!
UniFiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #340
UniFiddy
You member

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2005 CRF 450x Motard
2006 CRF 250r Dirt
Monster CRF50/88 4 speed (Street Legal) Texas' Fastest fiddy!
Brodyman XR50 (Street Legal)

BTW. Did any of y'all notice the ATX guys having another ride in September. Just Saying!
UniFiddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement