Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Gulf Coast Karters membership

I would encourage the folks who have been a guest at our track practice days and want to continue riding the katy track to get your club memberships as soon as you can.
The club president did come check our membership cards and did remind us of the rule that a guest is supposed to be on the members bike, guests are not permitted to ride their own bikes...we have not been following that rule closely and most of the time they do not check...
the problem is that one or two of the club members do not like us being there on bikes, but the rules allow it, so when those folks are there, they like to make a little noise... the board members want us there, that is why they sell membership to bikes as well as karts, and when none of the complainers are there they leave us alone, but when anyone complains, they are duty bound to check us... we have not had any issues so far, but if you get your memberships it makes any possible complainer not have a leg to stand on...
when he checked me, i had spare bikes there and guests were on my bike so I was fine...
Be Free, Have Fun.... Give None, Take None
obed is offline   Reply With Quote