MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #1
dankston
Mafia.com Motorsports

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
(2) 2007 Yamaha R6's, 2001 Suzuki GSXR 750, 2005 Yamaha Zuma

Member Garage

VP Race Fuel

Ladies and Gentleman...Texas Yamaha Gulf Coast will now be carrying VP Race Fuel. We are located in Texas City right off of Interstate 45. If you need it we have U4.1 and C12 in stock. Both are sold in the 5 gallon containers. Please give us a call if you are interested. Thanks!

Texas Yamaha Gulf Coast
8302 FM 1765
Texas City, TX. 77591
409-933-1982

--------------------
Christopher T. Bankston
Novice #570
http://mafia.com

txyama
http://texas-yamaha.com

Risk more than others think is safe.
Care more than others think is wise.
Dream more than others think is practical.
Expect more than others think is possible.

Last edited by dankston; 02-24-2007 at 12:31 AM.
dankston is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VP mr12 fuel. where to buy? twisthappy900 General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 01-06-2015 02:01 PM
VP Race Fuel on Southside? 1HEALTHY750 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 05-17-2012 11:05 AM
Vp racing fuel Renzo General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 06-16-2011 03:55 PM
Who sells VP race fuel in the 5 gal cans? the head General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 10-17-2010 07:25 AM
Need VP Race C16 Gas - near/in Sugar Land/Houston area BlackWidow Taking it to the Track 50 06-02-2009 10:20 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2007, 06:47 PM   #2
AznGoneNuts

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
06 R6

Send a message via AIM to AznGoneNuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris570
Ladies and Gentleman... Finally after a lot of hard work and convincing I have successfully talked my owners here at Texas Yamaha Gulf Coast into carrying VP Race Fuel! We are located at exit number 12 on Interstate 45 behind the Kelleys restaurant in Texas City. We are literally 150 yards off interstate 45 once you exit. If you need it we will be carrying U4.1 and C12 both in the 5 gallon containers. Please give me a call if you are interested..

Christopher
409-933-1982

--------------------
Christopher T. Bankston
Novice #570

DUDE chris. whats up man? its me long you sold me the bike back in april 2006
Old 02-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
dankston
Mafia.com Motorsports

Bike(s):
(2) 2007 Yamaha R6's, 2001 Suzuki GSXR 750, 2005 Yamaha Zuma

Member Garage

Hi there man!!! How has everything been going with the bike?? I hope that you will come by to say hello some time.. Have you thought about coming out to the racetrack?? There will be many opportunities to do so coming this year. Let me know if you wanna come check it out and maybe you can get together one weekend with us and ride out. Hope all is well man!! Keep in touch.

Chris
http://mafia.com

txyama
http://texas-yamaha.com

Risk more than others think is safe.
Care more than others think is wise.
Dream more than others think is practical.
Expect more than others think is possible.
dankston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:51 PM   #4
AznGoneNuts

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
06 R6

Send a message via AIM to AznGoneNuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris570
Hi there man!!! How has everything been going with the bike?? I hope that you will come by to say hello some time.. Have you thought about coming out to the racetrack?? There will be many opportunities to do so coming this year. Let me know if you wanna come check it out and maybe you can get together one weekend with us and ride out. Hope all is well man!! Keep in touch.

Chris

everything is good with the bike. i got a Raven tail on it now (long story). i just need some track pants and i'll be ready for the track. just need to save up the money for the fee and tires. other than that im ready to go!

Advertisement