Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Safety Corner Main
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2007 Kawasaki EX 500
1971 Honda 175 Scrambler
1967 Honda Mini Trail 50
1966 Honda Super 90

Thumbs up Safety impact proper mirrors...

This weekend I installed some new mirrors on my Guzzi V7R. The stock ones never seemed to give me a clear rear view, and a fellow Goose rider suggested these, and I am very happy to have them. The new mirrors laterally extend about another inch out and are also a bit higher, and bit larger where it counts. The result: a new, at a glance rear ward view of all the cagers wanting to run me off 59 while I am doing 80 or so. Vibration is also less as they are plastic case and not chromed steel. I only spent about sixty bucks. On my old Kawi EX 500 I also installed mirror extensions with a similar result.

So, if you are having mirror and rear vision issues: spend the time trying to fix it. The safety uplift is very high.
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...
lucydad is offline   Reply With Quote