MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
pumpkinHED
Member
 
pumpkinHED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 81

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











held air glove deal

limited sizes, good deal. no affiliation, just trying to help out. careful of the sizing, helds can be weird.

http://stores.heldnorthamerica.com/-...ves/Detail.bok
pumpkinHED is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
heads up, good deal on Sidi Air boots, $225 delivered RACER X Gear Talk 14 09-21-2012 09:21 AM
glove questions edge2305 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 9 06-19-2009 08:35 PM
Glove Help Maverick General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 08-01-2006 04:09 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,322

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Sizes 7 & 8, whatever the that means
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
obed
TMGP Pimp
 
obed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,271

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike






it means they are waaay tooo small for your hands.
__________________
Be Free, Have Fun.... Give None, Take None
obed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Just to give you an idea size 10 held is approximately XL in AStars.
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy