MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2007, 03:11 AM   #21
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to JaYRillo
hahaha thats funny as . but this is funny too. this past monday night im driving home, and i see a bunch of cop cars yadda yadda yadda in a parking lot of a tattoo studio. then i see a cop car inside the studio! the car ran into the building!!!! so as im passing by, im laughing my off making all kinds of fun about cops yadda yadda yadda. then not a minute after i pass the spot, a cop pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not slowing down next the "emergency zone" basically he cited me for not slowing donw infront of the whole accident, because he prob saw me laughing my off.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
yet ANOTHER reason cats are evil, guy gets "black death" urbanXJ Off Topic 7 06-14-2012 10:47 AM
another "thank you sir" for the gang.... Sifu-TZ Motorcycles Unlimited 2 05-10-2009 07:02 PM
"Sir Robin" Punk Cover ArturoC Off Topic 1 05-10-2007 06:15 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2007, 03:12 AM   #22
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous4i
hahaha thats funny as . but this is funny too. this past monday night im driving home, and i see a bunch of cop cars yadda yadda yadda in a parking lot of a tattoo studio. then i see a cop car inside the studio! the car ran into the building!!!! so as im passing by, im laughing my off making all kinds of fun about cops yadda yadda yadda. then not a minute after i pass the spot, a cop pulls me over and writes me a ticket for not slowing down next the "emergency zone" basically he cited me for not slowing donw infront of the whole accident, because he prob saw me laughing my off.
o dude that sux. lol.
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:55 AM   #23
jrock
straight shooter

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Quote:
Hahaha.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:03 AM   #24
Monkeylawyer

Bike(s):
2003 Honda CB 919

Quote:
:laughing6

This is why made cellphone cameras!! (Well, this and the "Goats for Sale" sign on 362 going to 3090, which cracks me up every time.) Next time, fake mechanical trouble and then pull over and "call someone" about it.
Monkeylawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:13 AM   #25
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

'well officer, my engine was flaming up, so i put her into a dive to build up enough speed to put the flames out. 175 or so should do it.'

Khaki shirt.
less_than_coop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:02 AM   #26
wiz
Brain Surgeon

Bike(s):
03 954 & 99 F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeylawyer
2. I was forced to go 160 at the end of that really long sweeper cuz my MSF instructor said to keep accelerating through turns.

3. Well, I saw my wife driving a half mile back, and my passenger here in the assless chaps is her sister.
2 and 3..... lol
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:24 AM   #27
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

officer.. I was having chest pains, and left my nitro pills at home.. but feeling better now..

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #28
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

Well, I wasn't speeding but it was still a pretty funny story. I was driving up to Conroe on I-45 during the afternoon rush hour in my truck. As most of you probably know...sometimes it would be easier to poke your own eyes out than deal with that crappy traffic. Anyway, I chose to begin my rebel journey over the median to the feeder road and got about half way before realizing there were 3 state troopers sitting a little further up waiting for idiots like me to do just that. Keep in mind at this point that my inspection and registration were both out. I slammed that sucker into park, popped the hood, jumped out and started "inspecting" the engine and oil and . Lol...of course, one of the state troopers races down to me and starts interrogating me and accusing me of trying to cross the median. At this point, I'm standing there in high heels, a skirt, etc. arguing with this cop that I have an oil leak and my gauge was reading zero. Ha ha...well, I won. By the end of it...he was volunteering to help me and wanted to know more about me on a "personal / off-duty" kind of way. I totally got away with no ticket and he never ever knew about the inspection and registration with the hood covering it. I felt pretty stinkin lucky.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:38 AM   #29
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

HAHAHA!
well played!

Khaki shirt.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:40 AM   #30
AznGoneNuts

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
06 R6

Send a message via AIM to AznGoneNuts
one night heading home on 225 in my car, going to my old house in laporte. i had a radar detector back then. well i was going about 85-90mph. right when i was getting closer to the center street sign there was a deer park cop. i didn't pay much attention till my radar beeped. Right when the radar beeped i flipped out and grab the E-brake, i locked up my rear tires and almost lost control. Next thing you know i pass the cop going side ways. :laughing6 .

he pulled me over obviously and said "boy i don't know why you were going side ways but i got you at 55mph passing me up what is your problem?!"

so i told him the truth he just wrote me a ticket for expired registration and inspection.

that was the best ticket ever. :laughing6
Old 02-21-2007, 10:41 AM   #31
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

My story isnt as good, but one time I was riding my '96 FZR 600 through a college station neighborhood at like 2am going too fast, maybe 55 in a 35. Well, I come around a slow turn and there is a cop heading my way. I shot right past him going at least 50 and without any hesitation he flips on the lights and busts the U.
My FZR was already a 'been down' bike and needless to say I didnt love her for her looks.
So, what did I do?
I pull it over to the side of the road and dropped it over in the grass. It was totally on purpose and controlled.
By the time the cop got to me I had my hands jammed into the engine and was yelling at the cop about how my throttle just got stuck and how scary it was.
The cop totally bought it and offered to help me out or give me a ride home(actually a nice cop).
I told him i found the stuck cable and freed it up.
He let me go and told wished me good luck.
HA!

Khaki shirt.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:44 AM   #32
datbikrgrl_x

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop
My story isnt as good, but one time I was riding my '96 FZR 600 through a college station neighborhood at like 2am going too fast, maybe 55 in a 35. Well, I come around a slow turn and there is a cop heading my way. I shot right past him going at least 50 and without any hesitation he flips on the lights and busts the U.
My FZR was already a 'been down' bike and needless to say I didnt love her for her looks.
So, what did I do?
I pull it over to the side of the road and dropped it over in the grass. It was totally on purpose and controlled.
By the time the cop got to me I had my hands jammed into the engine and was yelling at the cop about how my throttle just got stuck and how scary it was.
The cop totally bought it and offered to help me out or give me a ride home(actually a nice cop).
I told him i found the stuck cable and freed it up.
He let me go and told wished me good luck.
HA!
Oh my word!!! LOL...that is AWESOME! ha ha ha :laughing6
Old 02-21-2007, 11:34 AM   #33
atizzle

Bike(s):
'03 SV650S

Send a message via AIM to atizzle
These 2 happened within 2 weeks.

Drivin from DC to Boston, I get pulled over goin about 80 in a 65 in Conn. right before the Mass. state line. Trooper pulls me over and asks why I was speeding. I give him a sad story about me and my GF are just 2 innocent students driving to Boston for graduation (which we were). We are really happy to be done with school and just excited to come back to Boston to party b4 graduation....bla bla. Cop says, "they wont be so nice when u cross over into Mass. slow down". "thank you officer" I say.

Then driving from Boston to Ohio, somehwhere on 80 near the middle of Penn I see the lights in the rear view. I was going about 90 in a 65 in the old Honda. I knew I was gettin a ticket. The trooper comes to my window and asks "Do you know why I pulled you over?". As I begin to cooperatively answer, he gets a call on his radio and replies "10-4, I'm in the area". Tells me "thanks for wearin your seatbelt, now slow down", gets in his cruiser peels out and busts a u turn through the median......throwin grass and dirt everywhere. Im sittin there thinkin "this cant be happenin".

He let me go.
atizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #34
slowblack05
please

Experience: 1-3 months

the racing to shipleys was a good one

i once drove by my local shipleys and found about 9 cop cars in front of there, i know they had the packed, i wanted to take a picture but didn't have anything on me to do so at the time.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:51 AM   #35
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

"someone" I know was payin someone a little retaliation visit that may or may not have involved a brick (allegedly) less than 2 minutes after "said incident", a cop stops "this person" for rolling a stop sign (tryin to get away from the scene quickly) The cop pulls up to the window and says " you think you dont have to stop at stop signs??? You're lucky I've got another call!!" as he peeled out and took off down the same street "this person" had just come from!!! I wonder if he ever pieced it together...
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:16 PM   #36
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

My friend and I left a bar one night after last call and we were heading out 225 to Baytown. We were both pretty drunk and if memory serves we were also drinking at the time. Right before we got to 146 the song we were listening to ended and we both just happened to look out the passenger window - probably because we noticed the La Porte cop driving in the next lane! The cop was just staring at us and we knew we were busted, but right then 225 ended and the divider wall between the 146 north and south exits popped up between us - the cop went south to La Porte and we went north to Baytown - in a hurry!

When that wall came between us and we knew we were safe we both started laughing so hard that I thought the cop might get enough to back up the exit lane and come after us.
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:43 PM   #37
nutmegchoi
Go girls!

Bike(s):
2013 CBR600RR Repsol

"Sorry, officer. I was going too fast to see the speed limit..."
nutmegchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:23 PM   #38
Flying Scot

Bike(s):
Triumph Daytona 650

Send a message via AIM to Flying Scot Send a message via MSN to Flying Scot
Sorry officer I am from Scotland -- and am only here on holiday. Would you like my scottish drivers license?

www.jmoncur06.bebo.com
www.myspace.com/getitupyee
Flying Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:37 PM   #39
MadseasoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Scot
Sorry officer I am from Scotland -- and am only here on holiday. Would you like my scottish drivers license?
That's the one!

I couldn't use it though - they'd never believe me.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:17 PM   #40
TILLA THE KILLA

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1
2000 Suzuki TLR 1000 (sold)

Send a message via MSN to TILLA THE KILLA
The juggernaut one hands down is the winner!

Get Money
moneyinthebankc 2
TILLA THE KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote