MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2007, 10:02 AM   #21
EAC
StuntGarbage.com

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
f4i, 954, 636, crf450, crf250, zr7s, crf50

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzr600racer
Hey guys I might have found a new place thats kinda like ASI. Its a shopping center parking lot thats on the feeder of 45 S and 2920 Tomball Exit. Its freaking huge,smooth and well lighted at night. Im goin to try to talk to the owner of it in a couple of days to find out if we can use it and when. If we can i will contact the Spring Police Dept. to let them know we have permission and what we will be doin and discuss the guidelines since i have some people in the Spring Police Dept. I'll let yall know what happens and if we can use it since us (motohouston) people need a new place since its gettin warmer and closer to summer
Sounds good. Let us know how it goes. The spot will be a dead give away anyway, it's right off of I-45, clearly visible from the freeway. I rode there a couple times when they had just finished construction of the shopping center, it wasn't too bad, just a little dusty at the time. The spot would actually be a good place to have a "bike night" once a week if it was roped off with caution tape and somewhat organized. It's probably not a place I would want to just go practice at though, since it's right out in the open, you would get a lot of people gathering around and cars cutting through the parking lot if it wasn't roped off.
EAC is offline   Reply With Quote