Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

'08 ZX10R - The Mistress

At my last trackday would have dumped it if I didn't have help. Wasn't paying close attention unloading and my foot slipped off. Some how I had one foot on the ground and one foot in the bed of my truck still holding my bike up at an angle without totally dropping it. I was using 2 ramps to walk it down.

Never have problem at my house alone b/c of slope in my driveway and less steep. I bought another ramp for the middle, this time 1500 lb. rated arched, so I can ride it up and place the other 2 on each side so I can keep my feet down. Hopefully it will be safer than walking it up and down. Always use the safety straps.

Last edited by rideForrestride; 01-12-2013 at 08:59 AM.
rideForrestride is offline   Reply With Quote