Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #21
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)

ride it with pride
Neon Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First low side TheBeeDeeGee Taking it to the Track 35 11-06-2013 01:45 PM
Anyone with a ninja 250 or a rebel 250 I could borrow/rent? logan5 General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 04-12-2011 12:32 PM
ECR low side jrob General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 11-20-2008 07:19 PM
Low Side Tango - How? Faylaricia General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 12-30-2007 12:54 PM
Old 01-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #22

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

GSXR-750 '02
69' Yamaha 650 back in the day

Send a message via Yahoo to luckyxdevil1
Glad ya ain't hurt. Gear works.
luckyxdevil1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #23

Trackdays: 10+

99 SV650 (race)x2
79 XS650
08 EX250R (race)
14 MSX125
88 YSR (race)

Originally Posted by SaidNoJuanEver View Post
So as I was on my way to a friends house last night i got to the street i needed to turn into but i did not see a patch of mud causing me to low side whenever I hit it. Thankfully i had a leather jacket on and some compression pants underneath my jeans saving me from any nasty cuts, only bruises here. Nasty scratches on my left side of the main fairing left signal is gone but i can put it back together. I was recommended to get the carbs cleaned and replace the spark plugs seeing that it wouldn't turn on since they got flooded. I was out there from 1020 (when it happened) to 12 am fixing what i could. I got the shift pedal facing the appropriate direction with the help of the tool kit, then two of my bros came because we thought we were going to put it in the truck, alas no proper tools. so we just waited until the bike would turn on. Pulling the choke all the way back and starting it giving it a bit of gas did the job. Let the gas burn from the carbs and i was off. Not gonna lie it was a nice ride back home on 59 south lol
Any suggestions on any moto shops that could help me out? i know the carbs and spark plugs and signal i can do myself but the fairings i know are expensive 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Black SE
Thanks guys and gals!
The person that told you that you needed to clean your carb and replace plug needs to be punched in the throat.
Purple Helmets Endurance Team
wiayeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #24
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Originally Posted by wiayeman View Post
The person that told you that you needed to clean your carb and replace plug needs to be punched in the throat.

It sounds ok to ride.
Wear them scratched up fairings like a badge of honor. Kinda like instant street cred
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #25

Experience: 1 year

2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250r SE Black (Traded in)
2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 (Second Love)

Member Garage

Thanks for all of the support and advice guys! Yea definitely going to get some badassery points for them scratches durr haha eff this weather btw
SaidNoJuanEver is offline   Reply With Quote