MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

View Poll Results: Would you pay $10 to access MotoChat and Off Topic....
Yes, Great Idea I'd love to contribute and have freedom. 6 12.24%
No, I am perfectly happy without those sections, its a motosite not a chat room. 32 65.31%
No, I still want to be able to see them but I'm not willing to pay for it. 11 22.45%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 03:18 PM   #101
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Stop trying to micro-manage clayton.....

Chris was right....there was alot of things to be said here and now...and to get out in the open and speak like adults about it.....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who do you have and what do you pay? zikaprevail Moto Insurance 28 07-09-2015 08:28 PM
unemplyment pay vs low pay RACER X Off Topic 53 11-21-2009 04:32 PM
Pay Czar cuts pay by 90% FKNA The Circus 27 10-23-2009 10:29 AM
How much would you pay for... bhk1105 General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-24-2009 07:36 PM
how much would you pay?????????????????? stunterdude How To's and Q & A's 11 10-12-2008 09:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #102
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBK Bandito
promises promises...

all these $10 dollar donations, i'm sure somebody could create www.whoreituphouston.com :notworthy

chris calls the shots clayton... i was just trying to show you sites that don't have problems with postwhoring... stop overreacting...
I've asked chris to sell the site to me several times.

if he wont sell it to me.. then my opinions will be noted.. whether they go in one and out the other I dont care. But I am tired of hearing all the about post whoring and all... Stop it or drop it. or let us pay to up our "Members only sections"
Old 02-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #103
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Stop trying to micro-manage clayton.....

Chris was right....there was alot of things to be said here and now...and to get out in the open and speak like adults about it.....
my thread del. you arent a mod. your arent me. go swab the deck.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:21 PM   #104
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Are u serious?

Why would chris sell it to you? Or anyone for that matter? He built this waaaaaaayyyy before you came along........:confused1

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:24 PM   #105
ownage
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

Old 02-19-2007, 03:25 PM   #106
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
if he wont sell it to me.. then my opinions will be noted.. whether they go in one and out the other I dont care. But I am tired of hearing all the about post whoring and all... Stop it or drop it. or let us pay to up our "Members only sections"
I would not pay for a members only section that contributed chat. Maybe I WOULD pay for one that contributed pr0n, apps, or something that I could use or enjoy. I dont care to hear peoples personal life and pay for it. I wouldn't mind paying for the chat client though that I know I could use to talk to people in real time about trades, selling, or advice I might need on a particular subject.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:27 PM   #107
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los
I would not pay for a members only section that contributed chat. Maybe I WOULD pay for one that contributed pr0n, apps, or something that I could use or enjoy. I dont care to hear peoples personal life and pay for it. I wouldn't mind paying for the chat client though that I know I could use to talk to people in real time about trades, selling, or advice I might need on a particular subject.

Good one mah friend....

Old 02-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #108
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Are u serious?

Why would chris sell it to you? Or anyone for that matter? He built this waaaaaaayyyy before you came along........:confused1
ok...??? and your point? I can tell you arent a business man.. business' are bought and sold daily. so are websites. nascars, motorcycles, women and many other things. just because i was in iraq when my phiddy was made doesnt mean i cant buy it.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #109
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

this isnt about a chat client either.. its pretty much about freedom of the CHAT section which by reading the rules should be pretty free other than a few none breakables.. but for some reason it cant be used as MotoCHAT.. so what must be done to allow it to be free?
Old 02-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #110
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Clayton thinks he owns MH, I'm not an OG around here so my opinion matters none. I have found my group of peeps that I enjoy hanging out with and riding on the weekends. I don't know Clayton so I'm not going to judge him or anyone else for that matter. All I know is that if Clayton starts running the site, many people would leave....People are already tired of it being used as a private forum...I'm to lazy to call everyone and make plans thread or hey sis, join up and chat with me here. I don't know about ya'll, but I can talk like 30 times faster than I can type, so that don't make sense to me....enough of my opinion. I'm going back to work.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:32 PM   #111
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
lets just drop it and let chris decide on if he wants to pay for the chat client or not ....

and drop it ... the offers are there to pay for it ... so let him decide

maybe we can get a thread lock until chris unlocks it and post up on what he wants todo
Old 02-19-2007, 03:32 PM   #112
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
ok...??? and your point? I can tell you arent a business man.. business' are bought and sold daily. so are websites. nascars, motorcycles, women and many other things. just because i was in iraq when my phiddy was made doesnt mean i cant buy it.
So even if you THOUGHT you were a business man, your mentality couldn't handle it. Your immaturity would bring this site down so fast it wouldn't even be funny. Chris has made a name for this site and was like his personal project and maybe ONE of his accomplishments in life.... Why would he want to see it go down in flames because a certain somebody thought he was actually a business man?
Old 02-19-2007, 03:36 PM   #113
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Maybe we should just rename Motohouston Chat to something like Gather round the fire... I think the Chat part of it is throwing Clayton off...
Old 02-19-2007, 03:36 PM   #114
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los
So even if you THOUGHT you were a business man, your mentality couldn't handle it. Your immaturity would bring this site down so fast it wouldn't even be funny. Chris has made a name for this site and was like his personal project and maybe ONE of his accomplishments in life.... Why would he want to see it go down in flames because a certain somebody thought he was actually a business man?

lol, besides my daughter....MH has been the only REAL accomplishment of my life....and its only a web site ... how sad.

Im all for the chat client... as soon as I find a way to make it work...Ill let yall know when to send the dough.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:39 PM   #115
ownage
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

Old 02-19-2007, 03:49 PM   #116
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuckzx7
Clayton thinks he owns MH, I'm not an OG around here so my opinion matters none. I have found my group of peeps that I enjoy hanging out with and riding on the weekends. I don't know Clayton so I'm not going to judge him or anyone else for that matter. All I know is that if Clayton starts running the site, many people would leave....People are already tired of it being used as a private forum...I'm to lazy to call everyone and make plans thread or hey sis, join up and chat with me here. I don't know about ya'll, but I can talk like 30 times faster than I can type, so that don't make sense to me....enough of my opinion. I'm going back to work.
after that statement id ban you first thing just for being an idiot and not even being able to understand the point of this even though it is all in black and white. read below for details.

and as for the rest.. thats why i would rather just make the CHAT SECTIONS MEMBERS ONLY pay to play!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND USE YOUR FUKING BRAIN! you wouldnt have to see all of it because you dont care about it.

oh and ya talk 30 times faster than you type.. but i can type one message to 30 people in 10 seconds.. why make 30 phone calls that will take 10 minutes?
Old 02-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #117
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 just keep these going for days.. you dont know me, and it shows. you just made yourself look like and idiot to everyone that does know me.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:51 PM   #118
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Clayton....you've gone mad with power!!!!!!

Old 02-19-2007, 03:51 PM   #119
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los
Maybe we should just rename Motohouston Chat to something like Gather round the fire... I think the Chat part of it is throwing Clayton off...
then take the chat section out. ??? that easy.. fukin go back and read.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:52 PM   #120
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer
lol, besides my daughter....MH has been the only REAL accomplishment of my life....and its only a web site ... how sad.

Im all for the chat client... as soon as I find a way to make it work...Ill let yall know when to send the dough.
We have a winner!!!

/thread.
Closed Thread

Advertisement