MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #41
ArmyApe
In reality, Goliath wins

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2012 Kawasaki ZX10R
2011 Kawasaki ZX6R (sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyApe
Quote:
Originally Posted by e=mc2 View Post
In Bruges, right? LOL

Watch out for the Fat Americans in the Bell Tower. Lol
In Houston, they're all in the Taco Bell tower! Ha! Sorry, couldn't resist...
ArmyApe is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving to Houston in November Looking for advice TheBeeDeeGee Off Topic 31 10-14-2012 02:53 PM
Moving to Houston from Clearwater FL... river rat Off Topic 54 02-20-2009 09:36 PM
It's Official... Moving to Houston Jordo636 Stunters Lounge 13 03-13-2008 04:24 PM
Finally moving to Houston - info? Derek Steptoe Off Topic 24 06-23-2006 06:37 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #42
Volfy
Fava Beans & a Chianti

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'15 300RR
'15 250XCF-W
'14 Trophy SE
'10 VFR1200F
'05 GSXR600 (track)

Member Garage

Welcome to Houston and to MH. I've been here since '00 and I'm still trying to get used to this heat. A lot of my riding buddies put away their helmet about this time of the year, but ride all through Summer. I do just the opposite. At least here you have a choice which you call "off"-season.

I used to work quite a lot with a few Scotts. The oil patch draws many of them from Aberdeen. Got so used to their "aye", "nay", "wee bit", "dafty", "bollocks", etc. I even started saying it a wee bit. Great bunch of guys. Never did get to try Haggis though.
Volfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #43
e=mc2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volfy View Post
Welcome to Houston and to MH. I've been here since '00 and I'm still trying to get used to this heat. A lot of my riding buddies put away their helmet about this time of the year, but ride all through Summer. I do just the opposite. At least here you have a choice which you call "off"-season.

I used to work quite a lot with a few Scotts. The oil patch draws many of them from Aberdeen. Got so used to their "aye", "nay", "wee bit", "dafty", "bollocks", etc. I even started saying it a wee bit. Great bunch of guys. Never did get to try Haggis though.

Haggis is disgusting. Its some kind of animal stomach, filled with what looks like pig , boiled and served with rotten potaoes and what lloks like a big radish all mashed up because its easier to eat it like that instead of trying to chew it.

I ate it once, vomitted it all back up an hour later and the vomit looked the same as before I ate it.

Weird or what......?

You missed exactly nothing, haggis sucks !!!!!
e=mc2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement