Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #21
dinogt

Feedback Rating: (0)

Everything I buy/trade for is in an effort to come out ahead. I can't count the number of things I have owned that I would have never dreamed...just to mix it up and make money.

The gsxr would actually be my fifth street bike. Just wanted a honest to goodness dollar value, and I got it. And my atv is worth more than it is, at best an even trade. Which does not advance me. Especially factoring I'd likely have to pay transfer fees and put insurance on the bike, something I'm not worried about with the atv.

Bottom line: doesn't make me money. I'll pass.

Thanks guys!
dinogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
go pro hero 2 "outdoor edition" worth $100 more? urbanXJ Off Topic 3 04-03-2012 09:12 AM
Is this a re-post? "Fastest" MotoGP full length documentary sequel to "Faster". eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 05-27-2011 10:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #22
whomikedao
Physicist

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
'09 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(sold)
'05 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636(sold)
Honda Rebel 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thayleal View Post
The biggest drawback on that bike is it says GSXR on it instead of SV... just ask JoeBurt

Please tell me I'm not the only nerd here
whomikedao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:30 AM   #23
SideVinder650

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki SV650 2nd gen

5th street bike? Well like i said previously your atv is worth less on a street bike forum than their atv forum value will always be skewed
Old 01-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #24
dinogt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90degree View Post
5th street bike? Well like i said previously your atv is worth less on a street bike forum than their atv forum value will always be skewed
I'm not even sure what you are trying to say here.
I was just asking what the gixxer was worth.
dinogt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement