Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

06' GSX-R 1000

Good job on getting ALL of the gear. You may not need it all for the actual class, but it definitely won't hurt you.

Originally Posted by chevy42083 View Post
You'll be uncomfortable and roast depending on the temp.

plenty of people drop the bike at MSF.
I have only been to MSF once and nobody dropped the bike. I guess it was because I was at AWESOME CYCLE'S ? Those people rock!

In my class there was this older Asian father with his daughter, she didn't even look older than 18 and was probably shorter than 4 feet. The 250's they have there looked bigger than them, and they actually made throughout the day without dropping them.

Don't dress for the weather, dress for the crash. Sweat wipes off much easier than blood
Joshua42007 is offline   Reply With Quote