MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #41
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

My vote is a GSXR750.
Almost as light as a 600, almost as much power as a 1000. It's the perfect blend of power and agility. Plus parts are available since, it has the same frame and many parts as a 600. (not so much internal parts but things like water pump, fuel pump, etc.)
I had a former racebike 750 that already had all the go fast goodies, rearsets, traxxion dynamic fork internals, penske rear shock, race body work, etc.
It was cheap, fast, bullet proof and cheap.
It had the added benefit that when I transferred the title, it was titled "off road only" which meant there was no presumptive tax. It cost like, $35 to get it transferred.
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
bumblebee is online now   Reply With Quote