Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #101
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]

Last edited by houseofpaint; 11-20-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #102
houseofpaint

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawi4life View Post
id love to have yall see this bike in person. PM me. or i can send you pictures if youd like.
guess what happens when you off the guy doing you a favor and painting your stuff for free

Quote:
+1

i havent taken any just yet, was planning on doing it in the morning so i can get detailed pictures of the paint, the garage light doesnt do much justice. if so much as a bug hits it the paint chips. revealing there was no primer coat, one coat of paint and no clear coat. the bottom fairing had some rash that they didnt bother sanding off either.
yeah, that's pretty much what happens when you get an unfinished paintjob because of your ignorance and your twitchy keyboard fingers. as for the rash on the bottom.... why would i bother sanding it off when i'm not paid to do it, nor was it there when i offered to paint your bike.... then there's that trash talking of yours that just bit you in the behind.

Quote:
all bullshit aside lets look at the facts. it went into the shop for a thermostat replacement and a valve cover gasket replacement, it came out with a punctured gas tank, a continually leaking valve cover gasket, and a bad paint job. you cant argue with facts.

not a bad paintjob.... you got an unfinished paint job (that you didn't pay for) that I decided not to finish because.... you guessed it. your "internet" talking. continually leaking valve cover gasket... that's funny because for the 3-4 weeks you had your bike back, and the week i had it it wasn't leaking.....

Old 11-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #103
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Holy Cow! What a mess.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #104
houseofpaint

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike

Member Garage

mods feel free to leave this thread open. i've gone way beyond trying to help this guy, and he on me and my business for it, I don't appreciate it and i'd love for everyone to read both sides of the story and see what kind of person he is.

I know at least 80% of you on this forum either through trackdays, meets, racing, or just business dealings. Everyone knows what kind of person I am and what I do for the community. If I have a problem with someone (whether my fault or not), I do what I can to make things right, even if it means sucking it up and taking one for the team.

Got nothing but love for MH, just not kawi4life. He's a no good swindler trying to get everything for nothing.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #105
bluewave18
Safety Third

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

I have Selected myself to be on the panel of jurors. No dog in the fight either so I feel I can be subjective. The OP tells one of a convincing story so far. Lets see where the evidence takes us
Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #106
j_e_hurst
Josh

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

This is why there are 2 sides of every story.Good job clearing things up Tony. After hearing your side i don't blame you for you're frustration.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #107
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpaint View Post
mods feel free to leave this thread open. i've gone way beyond trying to help this guy, and he on me and my business for it, I don't appreciate it and i'd love for everyone to read both sides of the story and see what kind of person he is.

I know at least 80% of you on this forum either through trackdays, meets, racing, or just business dealings. Everyone knows what kind of person I am and what I do for the community. If I have a problem with someone (whether my fault or not), I do what I can to make things right, even if it means sucking it up and taking one for the team.

Got nothing but love for MH, just not kawi4life. He's a no good swindler trying to get everything for nothing.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #108
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Quote:
yes 1 fb post! it said "IVE NEVER BEEN SO OFF AT A MOTORCYCLE SHOP IN MY LIFE. NEVER GO TO HOUSE OF PAINT!!!!" 10 mins later i get a call from Tony cussing me out saying that i can pick up my bike from the alley in peices, eventually he calmed down and agreed to put it back together. 20 mins later someone with 0 mutual friends adds me on fb and has a bike as the profile pic, then he starts messaging me talking says hes going to come beat my ! i looked on his fb and his most recent post was a pic of him and tony at the track. my question is how did he get my information?
Was it a black and neon green bike
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #109
squidsauce
u mad?...yea you mad..

just got real
Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #110
luckyxdevil1

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR-750 '02
69' Yamaha 650 back in the day

Send a message via Yahoo to luckyxdevil1
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_e_hurst View Post
This is why there are 2 sides of every story.Good job clearing things up Tony. After hearing your side i don't blame you for you're frustration.
+1

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #111
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Old 11-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #112
Tony919

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2005 Sv650
1998 Triumph Sprint Executive
2004 Honda 919 (sold)
2003 ZR-7S (sold)
1999 Honda Magna (sold)

a broken door bell looking button ziptied to his triple clamp

Where can I buy one of those??
Old 11-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #113
kawi4life

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
05 zx10r
03 636 rip
02 ex500 sold

first off i havent lied about anything. secondly, you seem to be missing the point and darting around the issue trying to avert it by talking about broken tabs on my bike. My gas tank is leaking, my valve cover that i paid you to replace is leaking, the "paint job" you gave me to make amends is easily 1 star, who paint something without sanding it?!?! Also your timeline is quite askew, upon disassembling my bike trying to locate the source of the bike surging, i removed my fairings when all of a sudden gas started pouring out of the whole that was placed there when the bike had last been assembled (at your shop). My bolts were only mismatched because I've taken it to your shop previously, once i found the spacers for my steering damper on the bolt holding on my seat! If you were so positive that it wasn't your fault then why didnt you even question the possibility? why would you waste your time and money if you weren't pretty sure y'all did it? because ive bought a few tires from you? I never signed any agreement saying my bike was unsafe to ride!!! thats complete bullshit, lets see the picture of that?
Old 11-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #114
kawi4life

Bike(s):
05 zx10r
03 636 rip
02 ex500 sold

Quote:
guess what happens when you off the guy doing you a favor and painting your stuff for free

yeah, that's pretty much what happens when you get an unfinished paintjob because of your ignorance and your twitchy keyboard fingers. as for the rash on the bottom.... why would i bother sanding it off when i'm not paid to do it, nor was it there when i offered to paint your bike.... then there's that trash talking of yours that just bit you in the behind.

not a bad paintjob.... you got an unfinished paint job (that you didn't pay for) that I decided not to finish because.... you guessed it. your "internet" talking. continually leaking valve cover gasket... that's funny because for the 3-4 weeks you had your bike back, and the week i had it it wasn't leaking.....
that rash was there since the first week i had the bike. so youre saying the second i get my bike back it spontaneously springs a leak all the way around the valve gasket?! unfinished paint job = turned whole bike body to = vandalism
Old 11-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #115
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Old 11-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #116
kawi4life

Bike(s):
05 zx10r
03 636 rip
02 ex500 sold

Quote:

you WERE trying to make things right, then you heard that i was at your shop from my post on fb of all places, then you cussed me out, had your friends message me, then you up my bike! not to mention not even correcting the original problem of the leaky gas tank! see you in court buddy
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #117
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Ok. That makes more sense... When he told me it was you it just didn't male sense.

I would haven't even bother fixing those fairings.. What kind of bike is this a BMW S1000rr ?? Lmao..... People... X
Old 11-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #118
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP

Quote:
you WERE trying to make things right, then you heard that i was at your shop from my post on fb of all places, then you cussed me out, had your friends message me, then you up my bike! not to mention not even correcting the original problem of the leaky gas tank! see you in court buddy
have you looked at your bike??? Really dude?? Lmao.. Im sorry but from this point forward I dont have any respect for you. Thats some sorry ..
Old 11-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #119
houseofpaint

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike

Member Garage

Quote:
first off i havent lied about anything. secondly, you seem to be missing the point and darting around the issue trying to avert it by talking about broken tabs on my bike. My gas tank is leaking, my valve cover that i paid you to replace is leaking, the "paint job" you gave me to make amends is easily 1 star, who paint something without sanding it?!?! Also your timeline is quite askew, upon disassembling my bike trying to locate the source of the bike surging, i removed my fairings when all of a sudden gas started pouring out of the whole that was placed there when the bike had last been assembled (at your shop). My bolts were only mismatched because I've taken it to your shop previously, once i found the spacers for my steering damper on the bolt holding on my seat! If you were so positive that it wasn't your fault then why didnt you even question the possibility? why would you waste your time and money if you weren't pretty sure y'all did it? because ive bought a few tires from you? I never signed any agreement saying my bike was unsafe to ride!!! thats complete bullshit, lets see the picture of that?
i'm actually a responsible person. i have a paper copy AND a digital copy of your SIGNED paperwork. I've personally gave you enough of my time and i'm not going out of my way anymore to do anything in sight of you.

better whip out your copy again and READ.

Quote:
that rash was there since the first week i had the bike. so youre saying the second i get my bike back it spontaneously springs a leak all the way around the valve gasket?! unfinished paint job = turned whole bike body to = vandalism
vandalism....that's what you did to your own bike. even with what i tried to help you with made your bike WAY better than it was.

This is my last post in here, i'm not gonna sit here and argue with you over the keyboard. Be a man, come talk to me in person. I'll tell you to your face what you clearly can't read. If you still don't agree with what I have to say. Take me to court. Crying over the internet to people that have nothing to do with the situation is not going to help you in any way. Put your grown up pants on.

I hope you have a happy thanksgiving.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #120
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Closed Thread