MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
gofast353

Feedback Rating: (4)

Member Garage

Exclamation Jay Newton's TWS (Texas World Speedway) Thanks!!!

A huge thanks to all of our 2012 sponsors for their support!!!! This season was a great success because of them.

Arlen Ness, Woodcraft, Safer Moto Vest, P1 Racing, Texas Tornado Boot Camp, South Central Race Center, Bazzaz, Impact Armor, Bridgestone Tires, Motul, Arai Helmets, LeoVince Exhaust, GoPro Cameras, Hercules Sealing Products, VP Race Fuel, SharkSkinz, Next Moto Champion, ALCO Automotive, Texas Speed & Performance, Lone Star Track Days, Gaerne Boots, EBC Brakes, Monkey Pumps

Jay did very well at TWS (Texas World Speedway) this past weekend. 2nd in ESS, 1st in F4, 3rd in Mini Endurance which secured the season championship for Ryder Hard Racing, 4th in BSS Novice and CSS Novice with a personal best lap time of 1:53.998. He worked hard all season and surpassed every goal he set for himself, and I could not be prouder of him!!! We look forward to a great season in 2013!!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jay Newton's TWS (Texas World Speedway) I 2014 Thanks!! gofast353 Taking it to the Track 0 03-24-2014 09:42 AM
Jay Newton's TWS (Texas World Speedway) IV Thanks! gofast353 Taking it to the Track 6 10-31-2013 12:27 AM
Jay Newton's TWS (Texas World Speedway) Thanks!! gofast353 Taking it to the Track 3 03-25-2013 12:34 PM
Jay Newton's CMRA @ TWS (Texas World Speedway) Thanks!! gofast353 Taking it to the Track 3 03-27-2012 07:58 PM
Jay Newton at TWS (Texas World Speedway)!! gofast353 Taking it to the Track 8 07-05-2011 05:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
ileono918
On hiatus

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Jay has come a long way since our season opener in 2011. I really wish him the best for the 2013.
ileono918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #3
Gateman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Great Job there JJ. You had one awesome jump in one of those classes.
Hope you start to feel better this week. I know you were under the weather a bit on Sunday.

TJ.
Gateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
gofast353

Member Garage

Thank you everyone!! We really enjoyed the season finale, and we are looking forward to 2013!! With the help of so many great mentors, Jay has progressed better than what I could have even imagined! All I can say is, "Wow, what a season!"

See you all next year!!! Thank you all!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #5
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Congrats ya'll. Next year will be a real thriller. You just getting faster and faster at an unbelievable pace.

Sid and Peter

Advertisement