MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #101
little6
Senior Member
 
little6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: heights/ TC jester Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 927

Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
k6 600 gixxer (now a Theif owns it)
2011 gsxr 600
1976 cb360
250 track bike






Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyxdevil1 View Post
Man. It was really great seeing everyone. Great meeting a few I haven't had the chance to meet yet.

Great job on the meet Ivan. it's hard to get around to see everyone. Bunch of good peeps. My wife and daughter had fun. Really made us miss riding. Hopefully by the next one. See y'all around.

Keith

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I would of laughed all night if your little girl woudl of pushed over treys SV. haha.
little6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C **21st Houston Central Meet! Wednesday November 6th, 2013** NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 130 11-14-2013 07:10 PM
C **18th Houston Central Meet! August 7th, 2013** NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 193 08-10-2013 02:48 PM
C *Last Houston Central Meet 2012! Refinery 12/05/2012 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 222 03-27-2013 10:40 AM
C **7th Houston Central Meet! August 1st 2012** NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 170 08-13-2012 06:00 PM
C **4rd Houston Central Meet! May 2nd, 2012** NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 103 05-05-2012 09:16 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #102
Chris_5.0
HalfFast
 
Chris_5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 12,385

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond




Quote:
Originally Posted by little6 View Post
I would of laughed all night if your little girl woudl of pushed over treys SV. haha.
She might have fixed it doing that
__________________
info@halffastgroup.com
Chris_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #103
luckyxdevil1
Senior Member
 
luckyxdevil1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,760

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR-750 '02
69' Yamaha 650 back in the day








Send a message via Yahoo to luckyxdevil1
Rofl

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
luckyxdevil1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #104
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts
 
houseofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Spring, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 9,486

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker


Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
Nice seeing everyone out there! Next time I'll try and show up on time
__________________
www.facebook.com/HouseOfPaintDesigns
Follow us on Instagram @hopdesigns

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #105
Pachuco
So fly, I need feathers
 
Pachuco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston (Proper)
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 3,823

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1098s
S4RS
SC1000
999s
996 sps

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
Angry Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDiesel View Post
Sorry had to leave early brosefs. Duty called, that's all I can divulge.



Yeh to quote Pachuco...it's APRILiA. Not APRILLA. Have good grammar or don't be a snob with the handouts! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. APRILiA and Duck owners are like BMW and Merc owners, they think they are the best rides because THEY bought them.

If I wanted a noisy clutch and an underpowered drivetrain I'd up a '92 Fiesta
Oh, so your angry because I gave away an italian shirt to italian owners? If you were so upset about junior, why didn't you say something last night, instead of trying your e-thug approach. I don't think a owners where mad about it. Also, are you mad because nobody noticed you show up or leave, because nobody gives a about you divulging any info. Just because we can afford to ride what we want and can afford it, its not our fault. So if you want a t-shirt, I'm sure I can find one in my garage that I wipe down my collection with. So nice try chump
__________________
Stuntin like Jet Li, boat houses and jet ski's
Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #106
Chris_5.0
HalfFast
 
Chris_5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 12,385

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond




Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
Oh, so your angry because I gave away an italian shirt to italian owners? If you were so upset about junior, why didn't you say something last night, instead of trying your e-thug approach. I don't think a owners where mad about it. Also, are you mad because nobody noticed you show up or leave, because nobody gives a about you divulging any info. Just because we can afford to ride what we want and can afford it, its not our fault. So if you want a t-shirt, I'm sure I can find one in my garage that I wipe down my collection with. So nice try chump
You gave away my shirt

Your headlight is next to be cracked like senators

__________________
info@halffastgroup.com
Chris_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #107
Pachuco
So fly, I need feathers
 
Pachuco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston (Proper)
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 3,823

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1098s
S4RS
SC1000
999s
996 sps

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_5.0 View Post
You gave away my shirt

Your headlight is next to be cracked like senators

no worries, I got you on the next for sure.
__________________
Stuntin like Jet Li, boat houses and jet ski's
Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #108
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
no worries, I got you on the next for sure.
Hey bish hook me up!! U got any mens sizes in those shirts? American men....
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #109
Pachuco
So fly, I need feathers
 
Pachuco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston (Proper)
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 3,823

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1098s
S4RS
SC1000
999s
996 sps

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
Hey bish hook me up!! U got any mens sizes in those shirts? American men....
lol, yes I will get men sizes next time. which is why I had limited sizes this time, only 2T for ivan
__________________
Stuntin like Jet Li, boat houses and jet ski's
Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #110
Lucar
Senior Member
 
Lucar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,825

Experience: 10+ years






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
Oh, so your angry because I gave away an italian shirt to italian owners? If you were so upset about junior, why didn't you say something last night, instead of trying your e-thug approach. I don't think a owners where mad about it. Also, are you mad because nobody noticed you show up or leave, because nobody gives a about you divulging any info. Just because we can afford to ride what we want and can afford it, its not our fault. So if you want a t-shirt, I'm sure I can find one in my garage that I wipe down my collection with. So nice try chump
bro.. must have your fingers in icy water.. fuuu...
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #111
Chris_5.0
HalfFast
 
Chris_5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 12,385

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond




Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
lol, yes I will get men sizes next time. which is why I had limited sizes this time, only 2T for ivan
that shirt was perfect for his petite ladies jeans
__________________
info@halffastgroup.com
Chris_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #112
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you everyone for coming out, it's always great to see everyone have a good time.

Thanks and congratulations to all of the slow race participants.
You guys put on a great show!

Thanks very much to all of our great sponsors for the donations.
Thanks motohouston
Thanks wackjum

This was a really good year and I've had a lot of fun!

Now bring on the the pictures and videos!
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #113
grsa
Senior Member
 
grsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West Houston-Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,433

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
V-Strom 650
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Moto Guzzi Breva 750ie







Link to the photos
grsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #114
ModernDiesel
Senior Member
 
ModernDiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Inner Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 621

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2006 Z750s
(gone) '05 SV650+conti race
'01 Yamaha YZ 125R
'88 Honda XR100R 4stroke
'04 Honda Cr250r






Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
Oh, so your angry because I gave away an italian shirt to italian owners? If you were so upset about junior, why didn't you say something last night, instead of trying your e-thug approach. I don't think a owners where mad about it. Also, are you mad because nobody noticed you show up or leave, because nobody gives a about you divulging any info. Just because we can afford to ride what we want and can afford it, its not our fault. So if you want a t-shirt, I'm sure I can find one in my garage that I wipe down my collection with. So nice try chump
I think it's pretty obvious that my post was sarcastic and joking. But.

Daaaaaaaayum hypocrit. Was just joking. And actually I voiced my opinion on here because I had to leave early to get back to work . I would definitely have made some sarcastic remark if I was still there and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't nut up with a response like that in person. Who's the e-thug now?

Yeah and I ride a stripped naked bike, it doesn't turn heads and I like it like that. But clearly you embrace that your bike turns heads....which makes you awesome
ModernDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:35 AM   #115
joeybaila
Senior Member
 
joeybaila's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 2,370

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+


2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....






Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDiesel View Post
I think it's pretty obvious that my post was sarcastic and joking. But.

Daaaaaaaayum hypocrit. Was just joking. And actually I voiced my opinion on here because I had to leave early to get back to work . I would definitely have made some sarcastic remark if I was still there and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't nut up with a response like that in person. Who's the e-thug now?

Yeah and I ride a stripped naked bike, it doesn't turn heads and I like it like that. But clearly you embrace that your bike turns heads....which makes you awesome
you obviously dont know pachuco very well
__________________
CMRA # 208 Sponsors
http://www.track-junkie.com,Halffast Group, GnS Racing Transport,Ridesmart, Bridgestone, P1 Race Center, Kpop, Brawp Racing
joeybaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:37 AM   #116
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!
 
Rykoson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,301

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
www.shortfilmproductions.org
2009 YZF-R6-Rest in Peace
2011 ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja-Track/Street


Member Garage


__________________
Ryan S. CMRA # 915
sigpic17258 1
...what doesn't Kill you only makes you stronger!!! "Live Now"
STREET SCHOLARS PRODUCTIONS-Hookit
Rykoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:37 AM   #117
ModernDiesel
Senior Member
 
ModernDiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Inner Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 621

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2006 Z750s
(gone) '05 SV650+conti race
'01 Yamaha YZ 125R
'88 Honda XR100R 4stroke
'04 Honda Cr250r






Yup, and you don't know me. This is officially stupid now. Ciao.
ModernDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #118
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!
 
Rykoson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,301

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
www.shortfilmproductions.org
2009 YZF-R6-Rest in Peace
2011 ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja-Track/Street


Member Garage


go to sleep Joey!
__________________
Ryan S. CMRA # 915
sigpic17258 1
...what doesn't Kill you only makes you stronger!!! "Live Now"
STREET SCHOLARS PRODUCTIONS-Hookit
Rykoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 AM   #119
joeybaila
Senior Member
 
joeybaila's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 2,370

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+


2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....






just finished loading up, now time to relax before i head out to TWS (Texas World Speedway)
__________________
CMRA # 208 Sponsors
http://www.track-junkie.com,Halffast Group, GnS Racing Transport,Ridesmart, Bridgestone, P1 Race Center, Kpop, Brawp Racing
joeybaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #120
Chris_5.0
HalfFast
 
Chris_5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 12,385

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond




Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybaila View Post
just finished loading up, now time to relax before i head out to TWS (Texas World Speedway)
See you ladies out there tonight!
__________________
info@halffastgroup.com
Chris_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy