MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Motorider

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
2009 Yamaha FZ6R (sold)
2004 Honda Shadow Aero VT750C (sold)

Fluctuating RPMs

Hey guys,

my FZ6R's rpms always fluctuate slightly, even when cold or when it's hot. I finally decided to video it today and ask on the forums for advice. I've only had this bike for about 3 weeks now, but it's been like this since day one. Never thought much about it until my buddy, who rides a ZX6R, mentioned it.

?hd=1
Motorider is offline   Reply With Quote