Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
slow as molasses
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

2010 YAMAHA R1

Went to the clover leaf today

Decided to hit the memorial and the clover leaf today. it's been a while. of course too many cars due to the nice weather. anyway decided to venture to allen pkwy too. big mistake. there were construction vehicles parked all over the medians and with no hesitation pulled right out into traffic in front of a car i was behind which had to lock up the breaks. after i got around traffic and sped up a little mid turn on a blind curve, water truck dumping water on the median which of course was running across the road. got a good slide and wiggle and straightened up. after that i decide to go ride somewhere else. just and FYI to anyone who is thinking of riding down there anytime soon. not sure whats going on but there are port-o-cans set up everywhere. anyone going to waller in the morning?
B.T.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C Saturday Afternoon Ride (clover action) 1/26/13 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 14 01-26-2013 02:46 PM
Leaf vac Japawhat02 Off Topic 4 10-21-2012 06:17 AM
CLOVER LEAF B.T.R. General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 08-24-2012 03:47 PM
It Was a Beautiful Day for The Clover NewRider General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 11-01-2011 10:38 PM
Ricky and Ownage at the clover ericcarney General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 04-24-2006 05:38 AM
Old 10-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years

2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Hit up CraigRR for a ride tomorrow....

Barry, I hit RR today, I shoulda texted you...

I've pretty much given up city riding recently, the country back roads is where it's at.

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
Feedback Rating: (2)

street legal xr50

Member Garage

Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
Hit up CraigRR for a ride tomorrow....

Barry, I hit RR today, I shoulda texted you...

I've pretty much given up city riding recently, the country back roads is where it's at.
mx6er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #4
So fly, I need feathers
Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 6 years

996 sps

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
Cool story, bro
Stuntin like Jet Li, boat houses and jet ski's
Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote