Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

View Poll Results: should all feed back be public or private
public to everyone 37 72.55%
private PM direct to sponsor 0 0%
doesnt really matter to you 1 1.96%
!!! 13 25.49%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 08:52 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

95 Sportster 1200

I missed what happened but do feel we should be able to speak our mind to some degree making the voice heard if an issue was not resolved.

I've had bad a experience with a sponsor but didn't feel the need to start a thread and run my mouth. Instead, I contacted the sponsor via pm and within the day all was taken care of. If it wasn't handled like it was I would have spoke up and let people know.
DAT GUY is offline   Reply With Quote