MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
TheVirus
Original OG
 
TheVirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: West Side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,737

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2001 SV650S
2009 *Secret*








Would you ride like this?

I saw this guy on I-10 just before Rush hour traffic. He kept looking at me while I was snapping pics on my phone. Wondering what I was doing, so I wrote "Squid" on a piece of paper real big and showed him. He did not understand what I meant. Do you think it's because it's close to Halloween or because he is an idiot.....Or Both.

BTW he had a MotoHouston sticker. I will post it in Wall of shame, after we are done discussing. Look cool, Lose your brain. He will look like that mask in real life after his head hits the concrete.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20121015_155141.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	61429   Click image for larger version

Name:	20121015_155146.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	61430  
__________________
The First 48
TheVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Southeast meet to ride to 2/22/2014 noob ride in the cpuntry zx6r-25580 Events, Meets and Rides 17 02-23-2014 02:16 AM
Too Broke to Ride MSRH w/ Ride Smart this weekend? I'll cover half. cyon Taking it to the Track 57 07-12-2013 09:00 PM
CENTERAL meet ride to: Nooooooooob!!!!!!!! SW Sunday Ride. 7/22 little6 Events, Meets and Rides 11 07-21-2012 07:46 PM
BENEFIT Ride - April 16th (Lindsay Foundation - ride for the bear) KSims1868 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-11-2011 08:10 AM
RIDE RIDE RIDE. Southeast Side. bane_shecker Stunters Lounge 5 12-03-2010 07:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion
 
Neon Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kings Landing
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,221

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)






haha what a tool
__________________
ASSASSINO
Neon Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
EMTAggie
Molon Labe
 
EMTAggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 838

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 CBR600RR Track
2006 R6





At least his hands and feet will look good when he eats .
__________________

AXO, P1 Racing/SCRC, Fastline MCS,Vapor Sense, Suomy, HookIt
CMRA #510
EMTAggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











I actually see some "folks" wearing masks quite often while on sportbikes while in my hood. I like how he does have enough sense to wear riding boots and gloves. lol
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
urbanXJ
erect engorged member
 
urbanXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 16,515

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys









lol...is that a Dashiki?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
"... I say the govt puts something in the water that sterilizes all women..."
urbanXJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
TomballD
Senior Member
 
TomballD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,633

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80






Hey as long as he has his helment exemption sticker what can you say? I never ride without my helment, but to each thier own. I would definitely say its a Halloween thing though.
__________________
Danny
TomballD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
little6
Senior Member
 
little6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: heights/ TC jester Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 927

Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
k6 600 gixxer (now a Theif owns it)
2011 gsxr 600
1976 cb360
250 track bike






hmmmm. most black dudes on the big kawies never ride with out the propper gear.
little6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #8
gots2no
Steve
 
gots2no's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 936

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'94 Kawasaki ZX6
'78 Yamaha XS750E (sold)
'82 Yamaha Seca 750 (sold)
'82 Yamaha XT200 (sold)

Member Garage





, now my costume idea is ruined!
gots2no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:43 AM   #9
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,108

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Close to Halloween or not her looks like an idiot
__________________
"Just curious,wife turns 40 soon. And I have a bucket list to accomplish. She can get frisky after a few drinks which I haven't used to my full advantage, YET!"
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #10
Jdmikee
Member
 
Jdmikee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 70

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2005 Kawasaki Z750S
2008 Ninja 250








I think I saw this guy at the central meet a few months ago, rode with us from katy area
Jdmikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #11
J.J. McQuade
DORC MEMBER
 
J.J. McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,590

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2008 Ducati Multi-Strada 1100S
1993 Ducati 900SS (Designated Sweeper)
Acura NSX-T Type R


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanXJ View Post
lol...is that a Dashiki?
I think the scrub is wearing scrubs.
J.J. McQuade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:04 AM   #12
1308cc
954 isn't a liter
 
1308cc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: West Side/Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 631

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
04 Honda VFR800
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR(Wrecked)
2002 Honda CBR 954RR (sold)
2006 Suzuki GS500F (sold)
2010 Yamaha FZ6R (sold)

Member Garage





I've seen that guy a bunch of times. meh, to each their own
__________________
Noel Aviles
1308cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #13
Racerxxx
CMRA #92
 
Racerxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,524












hahha Holy ! i know exactly who this guy is. Ive seen him at pp1. This guy poped his chain while hitting his rev limiter at pp1. Typical!!
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #14
Racerxxx
CMRA #92
 
Racerxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,524












Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterchild2 View Post
I think the scrub is wearing scrubs.
He is ive seen him in them before!
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:21 AM   #15
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,306

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Don't judge me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #16
Japawhat02
02 Tona
 
Japawhat02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: P-land
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 6,939

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2002 Daytona









Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerxxx View Post
hahha Holy ! i know exactly who this guy is. Ive seen him at pp1. This guy poped his chain while hitting his rev limiter at pp1. Typical!!
how the f to you do that?
__________________
2002 Brittish Rocket
Japawhat02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #17
Racerxxx
CMRA #92
 
Racerxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,524












Quote:
Originally Posted by Japawhat02 View Post
how the f to you do that?
No idea how he managed it but i saw it happen. Had a tow truck come pick him up
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #18
TheVirus
Original OG
 
TheVirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: West Side
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,737

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2001 SV650S
2009 *Secret*








So all the people that have met him. Does he wear that mask that all the time? or is it a seasonal item for him? But after what everyone has said, Sounds like the typical idiot squid. Sorry I do not like to talk trash about members and etc. But if your not wearing a helmet. Whats the point of protecting anything else, if your going to go down in a fashion that needs those items, not having anything over scrubs (THIN AS ) and no helmet. Your going to be dead/destroyed anyways, at least your family can hold your hands still. I usually don't flame, so it bother me the way i am speaking. Because i agree, to each his own.

But as science has proven, you drive where you look. If you look out your left window, you will naturally veer left. Now with that on, people are going to stare at you and keep looking, then there is a GREATER chance for them to veer into you and hit you, because they were looking at the mask and because you were wearing the mask, your skull gets cracked open and you die. Self fulfilling prophecy
__________________
The First 48
TheVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #19
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,306

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
So all the people that have met him. Does he wear that mask that all the time? or is it a seasonal item for him? But after what everyone has said, Sounds like the typical idiot squid. Sorry I do not like to talk trash about members and etc. But if your not wearing a helmet. Whats the point of protecting anything else, if your going to go down in a fashion that needs those items, not having anything over scrubs (THIN AS ) and no helmet. Your going to be dead/destroyed anyways, at least your family can hold your hands still. I usually don't flame, so it bother me the way i am speaking. Because i agree, to each his own.

But as science has proven, you drive where you look. If you look out your left window, you will naturally veer left. Now with that on, people are going to stare at you and keep looking, then there is a GREATER chance for them to veer into you and hit you, because they were looking at the mask and because you were wearing the mask, your skull gets cracked open and you die. Self fulfilling prophecy
I'm protected via my A* boots
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #20
J.J. McQuade
DORC MEMBER
 
J.J. McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,590

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2008 Ducati Multi-Strada 1100S
1993 Ducati 900SS (Designated Sweeper)
Acura NSX-T Type R


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
So all the people that have met him. Does he wear that mask that all the time? or is it a seasonal item for him? But after what everyone has said, Sounds like the typical idiot squid. Sorry I do not like to talk trash about members and etc. But if your not wearing a helmet. Whats the point of protecting anything else, if your going to go down in a fashion that needs those items, not having anything over scrubs (THIN AS ) and no helmet. Your going to be dead/destroyed anyways, at least your family can hold your hands still. I usually don't flame, so it bother me the way i am speaking. Because i agree, to each his own.

But as science has proven, you drive where you look. If you look out your left window, you will naturally veer left. Now with that on, people are going to stare at you and keep looking, then there is a GREATER chance for them to veer into you and hit you, because they were looking at the mask and because you were wearing the mask, your skull gets cracked open and you die. Self fulfilling prophecy
+1..sort of defeats the purpose of the riding boots and gloves!
J.J. McQuade is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy