MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 05:30 PM   #81
SacKingsFan
Hi

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETE
oh my goodness.

ok when you called to the office you spoke with two girls that only been here for a month that dont know anything. thats why i leave my cell phone number on here so no one can get that office number and speak with the non educated service girls. no point of this thread because everyone got thier point accross....

so my suggestion is... this is pointless, handle it in a professional and mature way, but its your choice.

WOW Pete relax dude. I was just reponding to DEL... I droped it I was just responding to another person.. Chill bud everyone has said there peace.

Smack That
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warning! Big Pix From The CMRA Races At MSRC! Warning! Racer997 Taking it to the Track 16 09-09-2009 05:17 AM
Warning Htown1000 Events, Meets and Rides 3 04-20-2008 08:26 AM
Warning Brena23 Off Topic 3 10-05-2006 05:10 PM
Warning Swift E Off Topic 29 11-11-2005 04:55 PM
MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE/CAR INSURANCE PETE General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 11-06-2005 03:46 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #82
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan
WOW Pete relax dude. I was just reponding to DEL... I droped it I was just responding to another person.. Chill bud everyone has said there peace.
i agree, but like i said, i am still willing to help if you still want to keep your policy
Old 02-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #83
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!

Bike(s):
'04 1200XL

Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
hehe, have y'all met pete? He's cool as . Give him time and he will get all this sorted out and afterwards you will end up in love with him again.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:50 PM   #84
therky42

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 VTX 1300C, YZ 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
hehe, have y'all met pete? He's cool as . Give him time and he will get all this sorted out and afterwards you will end up in love with him again.
+1 hes a cool guy this thread is crazy!
Old 02-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #85
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

This thread was bashing Pete and State Farm for "customer service". You wanna post on a public forum, expect to get public opinions. Next time before starting drama on a sponsor that obviously is liked by most, try to handle it off the internet THEN post if nothing was ever resolved.

Thx
MH customer service

Advertisement