MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 01:19 PM   #61
Stormrider
FLY BY U

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
05 CBR600RR

number one rule in business is never slam your compettion, i am sure your company is great but you can not tell me that they never make mistake, what if i call your company in midle of the nite and bam some girl in 800 number help me out instead of you personaly and she rude and can not help or make a mistake. i slam you the next day right. wrong because it wasn't you there to help in midle of the nite so therefore i can not be mad at you. is it how it work. so easy to blame than to please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bussadude
Thats customer service for ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
[ :icon_smil :icon_smil
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warning! Big Pix From The CMRA Races At MSRC! Warning! Racer997 Taking it to the Track 16 09-09-2009 05:17 AM
Warning Htown1000 Events, Meets and Rides 3 04-20-2008 08:26 AM
Warning Brena23 Off Topic 3 10-05-2006 05:10 PM
Warning Swift E Off Topic 29 11-11-2005 04:55 PM
MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE/CAR INSURANCE PETE General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 11-06-2005 03:46 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #62
RRCBR

Feedback Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
one bad experience out of a thousand? ill keep my business with PETE.

oh, and bussadude dont come on MH trying to look like a hero and promote your insurance company in a thread bashing the competition.

Yeah but everything is nice and cool when nothing happens with an insurance until you really need them and then that is when you see there customer service.

bussadude was not bashing the competition he was just stating how the insurance business works if that is not the way the competition do is then maybe they are in the wrong.......
Old 02-06-2007, 01:26 PM   #63
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRCBR

Yeah but everything is nice and cool when nothing happens with an insurance until you really need them and then that is when you see there customer service.

bussadude was not bashing the competition he was just stating how the insurance business works if that is not the way the competition do is then maybe they are in the wrong.......
stfu. looks like you and him are on the same team. busadude was bashing him by making himself look good at the expense of someone else.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #64
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

http://USAA.COM

the dank of insurance if you can get it.

Personally, I choose:

http://txlottery.org

Cheap weekly insurance rates!
Old 02-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #65
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRCBR

Hahahahah....how the insurance business works? You must be joking? :laughing6 I know out of the 50 bagillion people that provide ins. I feel comfortable in the fact that pete AT LEAST try's for his customers. And bussadude really does have no right TRYING to make himself look good by coming on here and trying to bash Pete. Is he sponsored by the site? NO. Does he have customers from this site giving him good reviews? NO. So why is he coming on here tryin to bash the competition? Cause he's trying to suckle at the business teat and trying to snag anyone he can to put more $$ in HIS pocket's......:laughing6

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #66
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

^ Bingo...

:-) want some amusing reading.. do a search for complaints on all the big Ins. Co's.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:47 PM   #67
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Just my .02 but when I had a problem with State Farm, I called Pete and within 2 hours it was handled. And Pete wasn't my agent, I had never even talked to him before..............

Old 02-06-2007, 02:21 PM   #68
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

All insurance companies suck. I hate having bills for something I don't get to use but, we all know we have to have it.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Old 02-06-2007, 02:24 PM   #69
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
All insurance companies suck. I hate having bills for something I don't get to use but, we all know we have to have it.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #70
TILLA THE KILLA

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1
2000 Suzuki TLR 1000 (sold)

Send a message via MSN to TILLA THE KILLA
Sounds like it was an isolated event out of Pete's control. I surely wouldn't judge the man on a mistake that wasn't really on him.

Get Money
moneyinthebankc 2
Old 02-06-2007, 02:56 PM   #71
SacKingsFan
Hi

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Listen people I didnt bash Pete so get your ****ing facts straight.

Only thing I said about Pete was this line:

Not even so much as a freaking phone call from State Farm or Peter.. of a way to treat customers..

Excuse the **** out of me that Im not an insurance expert and didnt know Pete might not know about it. In just about every other line of work if your the person selling the product your going to be the first to know when there is a problem.

Dont be coming at me and saying I bashed anyone.. Only thing I bashed was the companies way of handling things.. I have ever right to about that.

Smack That
Old 02-06-2007, 02:58 PM   #72
SacKingsFan
Hi

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Oh and btw.. I gave Pete and State Farm a good right up on these forums when I signed with them..

If I have a problem I can say it here on the forums just like the rest of you can..

If Pete can take the good he sure better be able to handle the bad.

Smack That
Old 02-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #73
SacKingsFan
Hi

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown
http://USAA.COM

the dank of insurance if you can get it.

Personally, I choose:

http://txlottery.org

Cheap weekly insurance rates!

We have USAA insurance.. But they dont have motorcycle insurance they go through progressive and that was expensive as all .

Smack That
Old 02-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #74
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Is this thread even posted in the correct section? I need to go pee now

Cheers
Old 02-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #75
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan
Listen people I didnt bash Pete so get your ****ing facts straight.

Only thing I said about Pete was this line:

Not even so much as a freaking phone call from State Farm or Peter.. of a way to treat customers..

Excuse the **** out of me that Im not an insurance expert and didnt know Pete might not know about it. In just about every other line of work if your the person selling the product your going to be the first to know when there is a problem.

Dont be coming at me and saying I bashed anyone.. Only thing I bashed was the companies way of handling things.. I have ever right to about that.
I understand that Kev, but you have to know, and almost everyone knows it, and it IS MY FAULT, but i am super busy and I can't be around my phone all the time, I checked the voicemail last night, and was gonna call you first thing in the morning, but then my friends foward me this thread...so im like why is he making a thread and never gave me a chance to help? I am still willing to help, just want you to give me a go if you want the policy reinstated or not.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:23 PM   #76
bussadude

Cool To the immature dead beats on here

Let me clear up a couple things. First of all I have been in the background just reading threads on here- never getting involved for a couple years now. I did jump in on this one only because I thought it would be helpful to give some facts about how the insurance business works. I did NOT ever "bash" Pete. I stated the obvious- he lied and is not telling all of the truth in this matter. I have been a agency owner for 7 years now. I own 2 companies- Murphy insurance Agency (which is a independent agency) and also a Nationwide Insurance Agency. I have been in the insurance business for 12 years. I opened my first agency when I was 26 years old!!!! I have no college degree.
I say all this not to promote me- just trying to give some credibility to my words. I am not on here trying to bash Pete- to get your business. I simply stated facts about how this situation should be handled and COULD have been handled and this problem wouldn’t be 4 pages long!!!!!

It is funny though reading responses from you guys saying how loyal and great this guy is. I'm sure if this had happened to you, it would all be different. Also- I did point out that I feel the customer service given in this instance is horrible.

S0- anyway- I could care less what any of you think about me and my company! I don’t need your money- I have my own.

Someone mentioned that they bet my customer service is probably the same blah blah blah- I can tell you- these kind of situations happen. The way you make sure they don't happen too much is, it starts with me. I make sure my people know this type of mistake is grounds for immediate termination. Also- I have more than one person deal with ALL service issues. The client never knows- but on the backend- every file is double checked.
But the true test is how you handle a mistake when it happens. You have to make sure you go beyond what you may think is fair- you have to make up for the mistake. And action has to come immediately! Not letter in the mail- phone call- just like when you write a policy it is either on the phone or in person- customer service is the same way- not letters.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2007, 04:33 PM   #77
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Sackings Fan never mentioned that he called Pete on his Cell phone? all he said was that he called the agency. Why couldnt he call Pete on his cell if the goofballs at the agency were givin him false information....? :dontknow:

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #78
SacKingsFan
Hi

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Sackings Fan never mentioned that he called Pete on his Cell phone? all he said was that he called the agency. Why couldnt he call Pete on his cell if the goofballs at the agency were givin him false information....? :dontknow:
First off I didnt know they were giving me false information.. I do now.. I did call Pete on his Cell.

Smack That
Old 02-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #79
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Ok...then now it is up to Pete to make this right. But give him the chance instead of making a thread like this. I understand you would be furious jsut like anyone else would be if they found out the scenario they had to go through just like you did......:dontknow:

Old 02-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #80
PETE
CLUTCH

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
oh my goodness.

ok when you called to the office you spoke with two girls that only been here for a month that dont know anything. thats why i leave my cell phone number on here so no one can get that office number and speak with the non educated service girls. no point of this thread because everyone got thier point accross....

so my suggestion is... this is pointless, handle it in a professional and mature way, but its your choice.
Closed Thread

Advertisement