Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Personal Information FS

Luckily I was not on here but looked for a few other people and found them with names address and age and you could BUY the rest of there info Figured would give yall the heads up and check and see if yall are posted

I was listening to the news last night and there is a website calleD ZABASEARCH. Here you can BUY peoples personal information for ONLY $49.95.

www.zabasearch.com

Please go to the website and see if your name comes up. The only thing that comes up is your address and phone number if available. People have to pay the 49.95 to obtain the rest of your information.

The investigator on the news bought his own information and found his own SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER listed as his personal information. WHAT A CHEAP PAYMENT FOR IDENITY THEIVES!!!!

If your name is on the web site you must write them a letter to have them remove your personal information. They have obtained this information from Credit Card Companies that sell your information.

LETS SHUT THEM DOWN!!! We should not have to write a letter to have Our PERSONAL INFORAMTION removed from a site. NO ONE Should have our personal information.

If you do get credit Cards research their company and go with Private Organizations. Private Organizatrions USUALLY don't sell your information!!

WWW.ZABASEARCH.COM

ALSO LADIES IF YOU ARE MARRIED I SUGGEST TO CHECK YOUR MAIDEN NAME AS WELL. I WASN'T UNDER MY MARRIED NAME, BUT WAS UNDER MY MAIDEN NAME WITH INCORRECT INFORMATION!!!!!!

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
infidel
drpickles

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

i used to use zaba search works well if you pay for it i have necver found a ss# though got dl and phone numbers
infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #3
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

I dont know a good friend sent that to me and kinda shocked me when I pulled up my friends info.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #4
jus10

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
I dont know a good friend sent that to me and kinda shocked me when I pulled up my friends info.
F that in the A !!!!! That is some seriously messed up t... private info my !!!!!!
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement