Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #21
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Doesn't matter how he rides. He keeps winning races from last on the grid and they'll put him on a sponsored team even if he kills someone.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
its not over till is over...and now it's over Lucar Off Topic 13 02-04-2013 02:16 AM
how long till i receive my title? Infinite Off Topic 4 07-10-2012 08:50 PM
How Long After MSF Till I'm Ready? makushr1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 10-29-2009 10:04 AM
How long till you weren't scared anymore? Andy General Discussion (Moto Related) 92 05-22-2007 01:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2012, 08:23 AM   #22
Grinchy

Feedback Rating: (15)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenup283 View Post
The Assassin at work again. He is good at what he does, like the Profesional. One thing I notice in all this, is he'd rather not give his opponent a fighting chance but would prefer to pick them off, like an assassin. The more I see he really just doesnt acknowledge that other people are on the track. In his mind he has already passed them eventhough there're in front of him or have position on him, he's already written them off in his head. Not a bad skill to have in such a sport. I like Cal's comment, he really is'nt worried about anything that bothers others. He puts it all behind him, whatever it is, even when its not and just goes forward, on or off the track.

Here he says to the guy in front try stoping on this freshly painted wet strip of paint, nudge.

Valencia 2012 Moto2 RACE Action Aegerter and Marquez - YouTube

and later, I guess practice makes perfect, pulls off the move that got him trouble earlier in weekend.

Valencia 2012 Moto2 RACE Action Marquez and Terol - YouTube

and one for old times sake, Biaggi never did anything this bad. elbow out way in advance.

Incidente Marc Márquez y Simone Corsi. - YouTube

good find

all this over one weekend of racing confirming he's as talented and fast as anyone we've seen come through the lower ranks for quite a while and absolutely deserves his MotoGP ride (unlike Bradley) but the man has got to learn a little respect for his fellow competitors.
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #23
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post

good find

all this over one weekend of racing confirming he's as talented and fast as anyone we've seen come through the lower ranks for quite a while and absolutely deserves his MotoGP ride (unlike Bradley) but the man has got to learn a little respect for his fellow competitors.
Not a man. A 19 year old kid with the racing world at his feet and a legion of fans. It's bound to make it difficult to regulate that personality.

You could see his pit crew telling him to slow down at one point in the race. I think the win was more about giving race direction the finger for him. A bit of " you, I'll still win".
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #24
Grinchy

Feedback Rating: (15)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
Not a man. A 19 year old kid with the racing world at his feet and a legion of fans. It's bound to make it difficult to regulate that personality.

You could see his pit crew telling him to slow down at one point in the race. I think the win was more about giving race direction the finger for him. A bit of " you, I'll still win".
the average age of the combat soldier in Vietnam was 19, n - n - n nineteen!!

cant wait to see how he gets on with the 1000 bike on Tuesday, moto2 was just too easy for him. i feel for esperago watching him go to repsol and smith to tech3, ianone to ducati and he's stuck in moto2
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #25
kenup283

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
01 Bandit 1200

Member Garage

Respect for ones competetors woudl be nice, but only respect for the bike is required. Is he smart enough to know the differnce.

He tends to have several out of seat moments and front end tucks during races and he's been quite good at saving them on the 600, he'll have a whole nother thing coming now.

Advertisement