MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
Phiber

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Streetfighter S
2009 Ninja 250

Raffle to benefit Texas Children's Hospital

Hello everyone! I received permission from Silverfudge to post this. It's a great opportunity to do a lot of good, and we are very excited to be able to do this.

Our club is hosting a chance to win a couple of great prizes, proceeds to benefit the Texas Children's Hospital West Campus. We plan on buying toys and taking them out to the kids for the holiday season! I'm including the flier, which is pretty self explanatory.

I will try to make the next couple Tuesday night Northside meets, and I will also be at the Rockers vs. Mods event on November 3rd (I will make an announcement on stage for this one.) We will also have someone out at the Wednesday Katy/Cypress Meet and Greet. We will be in our vests for this, so we should be fairly easy to spot.

We'd love and graciously accept any help we can get. We can arrange to meet anyone, wherever, because no amount is too small. If you have an interest please call me here: 281-653-MOTO(6686). If for some reason I don't answer, leave a message. I get a little hectic sometimes, especially during the day!

We appreciate any help we can get!

fnd3pe
Phiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
seniqsurfer

I'm in,
seniqsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
Krazy D

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 GSX-R600
Your mom

Member Garage

Sounds like a good event for a good cause! Bump!
Krazy D is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement