MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #21
DoYouEvenLift

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
It's true...my initiation is tonight...I'll post pics of the TNT decal after my admission is confirmed. Have no fear, I'm not looking for just any biker as that would be silly. I'm looking for the assclown on the respol wearing (usually wearing a white helmet and work boots) that lanesplits at 95mph through downtown every morning around 6:15am. I've had to swerve to avoid him several times in the past few months...next time I'm closing the gap.
I see one on a black SS everyday on 610 near the galleria around 3:30ish.
DoYouEvenLift is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
S CLUB KINGSPOINT CAR SHOW and THE AFTER PARTY IN THE CLUB Screwstonrider Events, Meets and Rides 0 05-20-2013 08:43 PM
TNT Car Club Targeting Bikers ZX14Rider General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 10-15-2012 08:53 PM
8/31/12 Club Escobar/Galveston Weekend Biker Party!!!! sajidauction Events, Meets and Rides 4 08-20-2012 07:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #22
ArtistMarty

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 zx10rse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
I see one on a black SS everyday on 610 near the galleria around 3:30ish.
You see him on the road or parked?

from the other thread (repost)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistMarty View Post
the other day, on the Westpark tollway out bound, around 4:30ish, I had someone (in a black challenger w/ red rim stripes I think) try to, or act like he was going to, bump me off the road.

It seemed more deliberate and better timed than the normal PO'd driver.
I wanted to get his plate # but didn't feel like sticking around.

Luckily, I grew up riding in Houston traffic and position myself to avoid things like that.
When I read this thread, it made me think about that incident and how someone else might not be so fortunate.

be careful on the road!
ArtistMarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #23
DAT GUY

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
95 Sportster 1200

Sounds pretty stupid... I wouldnt put much into what is being said on the world wide webz.
DAT GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #24
madtrini
Recent Convert

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'03 Yamaha R6

Member Garage

i hope they have fast cars, and are precision drivers.... because they wont have the chance to run me over while rolling.
madtrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #25
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Last edited by Fastola; 10-15-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Fastola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #26
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Old 10-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #27
madtrini
Recent Convert

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'03 Yamaha R6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastola View Post
Thats right, SDRC reppin. You could slide under there car in full control, strap a bomb, and act like ya fell.. .
lol. what you did there. i see it.
madtrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #28
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Old 10-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #29
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...KDGLZ9nDwQbWmw
Old 10-16-2012, 01:42 AM   #30
whomikedao
Physicist

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
'09 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(sold)
'05 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636(sold)
Honda Rebel 250

Say what
whomikedao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:27 AM   #31
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
It's true...my initiation is tonight...I'll post pics of the TNT decal after my admission is confirmed. Have no fear, I'm not looking for just any biker as that would be silly. I'm looking for the assclown on the respol wearing (usually wearing a white helmet and work boots) that lanesplits at 95mph through downtown every morning around 6:15am. I've had to swerve to avoid him several times in the past few months...next time I'm closing the gap.
I know the exact clown you're talking about. I see him just about every morning too. I am waitng to see him plastered down around the 59/288 interchange at the pierce elevated.

He flys through traffic headed north every morning, weaving in and out of traffic and hitting the shoulder.

I don't wish him bad mojo, but man I have seen him take some pretty hairy chances and it's only a matter of time especially at 6:00am when people are half asleep, and putting on make up, drinking cofee etc... at 75 MPH.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #32
WarrenW

Bike(s):
95 RF 900 - Dead and Gone
96 ZX-11 - Blown up (Should have done the oil mod)
95 GSXR 750 - long gone
92 VFR 750 - Wrecked by "good friend"

If its on the internet it has to be true!

Right?
WarrenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #33
anatram
I love nekkid midgets

Bike(s):
07 HD XL1200C

01 XR fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatram View Post
I know the exact clown you're talking about. I see him just about every morning too. I am waitng to see him plastered down around the 59/288 interchange at the pierce elevated.

He flys through traffic headed north every morning, weaving in and out of traffic and hitting the shoulder.

I don't wish him bad mojo, but man I have seen him take some pretty hairy chances and it's only a matter of time especially at 6:00am when people are half asleep, and putting on make up, drinking cofee etc... at 75 MPH.
I seen again yesterday @ 2:10PM, hauling headed southbound weaving in and out of traffic,
Old 10-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #34
Lucar

Member Garage

but I don't work on that area anymore..
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #35
wildGSX-R

A friend of mine told me that this could've been me because I'm.on 288 heading north every morning around 6/615 and I was coming here to tell whoever it is.to BRING IT! But I don't drive a repsol. Kudos to the guy who can't spell it right either
.they should deny your admission just for being illiterate . On that note, I drive a black gsxr 1000 and I get plenty practice avoiding those geniuses who are half sleep/make up using/breakfast taco eating/cosmetology-rehearsing drivers in the morning. I pass 1000 cars every.morning and they all have their turn at trying to run me over
. Happens all the time and u might've had a better chance if u weren't on your phone too. ut I'm.glad its a.repsol. cheers.
wildGSX-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #36
nowon

There is some truth to this and they have some numbers here if you see them know them or know where they will be at let me know
SYCKK President NoWon West Houston
LL&R Nothing Less
S.Y.L.B.
nowon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #37
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildGSX-R View Post
A friend of mine told me that this could've been me because I'm.on 288 heading north every morning around 6/615 and I was coming here to tell whoever it is.to BRING IT! But I don't drive a repsol. Kudos to the guy who can't spell it right either
.they should deny your admission just for being illiterate . On that note, I drive a black gsxr 1000 and I get plenty practice avoiding those geniuses who are half sleep/make up using/breakfast taco eating/cosmetology-rehearsing drivers in the morning. I pass 1000 cars every.morning and they all have their turn at trying to run me over
. Happens all the time and u might've had a better chance if u weren't on your phone too. ut I'm.glad its a.repsol. cheers.
Are you bragging about this? Are you implying that both you and your friend are unable to discern the difference between a repsol edition Honda and a black gsxr? Are you dumb enough to think a long time contributing member of a motorcycle forum would openly post specific details about trying to injure/kill a fellow rider? To compound that thought (let me know if I lose you here), you think the rest of the forum is going to sit around and allow that to happen? To even fathom that we might be talking about you simply because of your riding style is ignorant at best. I think you just wanted to brag about being a dirty douche nozzle, you did wait a year and a half from your join date to make your first post in this thread after all. I wish you the best of luck in your commute...it sounds like you're going to need it some day.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #38
BLAKE81

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2017 KTM 450 SX-F
2012 KTM 350 SX-F

Quote:
Are you bragging about this? Are you implying that both you and your friend are unable to discern the difference between a repsol edition Honda and a black gsxr? Are you dumb enough to think a long time contributing member of a motorcycle forum would openly post specific details about trying to injure/kill a fellow rider? To compound that thought (let me know if I lose you here), you think the rest of the forum is going to sit around and allow that to happen? To even fathom that we might be talking about you simply because of your riding style is ignorant at best. I think you just wanted to brag about being a dirty douche nozzle, you did wait a year and a half from your join date to make your first post in this thread after all. I wish you the best of luck in your commute...it sounds like you're going to need it some day.

WELL SAID!!!!!
BLAKE81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #39
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowon View Post
There is some truth to this and they have some numbers here if you see them know them or know where they will be at let me know
SYCKK President NoWon West Houston
LL&R Nothing Less
S.Y.L.B.
What then?
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #40
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
Quote:
Bwhahahahahahaha

Advertisement