MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
peruvian

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki gsx-r600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to peruvian
2007 gsxr 600 c29 code.

About a week ago the f1 light came on and my bike started making a weird clicking noise when i turned the ignition switch on. i put the bike in dealer mode to check the code and it was c29 (secondary throttle positioning sensor). after taking the tank off and everything else to have good room to work with i turned the ignition on again to see what the tbs would do and all they did was twitch for about 2 secs then it would stop. ive been all over all kinds of forums but all they talk about is older gsxrs and not the newer ones and from what i know and hear they work a little differently. can anyone give me any advice on what the issue could be since i hear its a common problem on gsxrs. some people say it could be the sensor, other say a short somewhere or the ecm or a faulty stva. im gonna start testing everything according to the owners manual and hopefully ill figure it out. thank yall in advance!
Vortex Frame Sliders,Zero Gravity double bubble smoked windscreen.
peruvian is offline   Reply With Quote