MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2012, 06:45 AM   #381
obed
TMGP Pimp

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

i did not start this thread as i stated,what i was trying to say is i started some of the bullshit on this thread with my post on the background report showing multiples....i am not sorry that i did...i want to see the man around for a long time and i am afraid that if this behavior continues bad things will happen
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bike hit an runner caught! morvegil General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 03-03-2011 10:56 AM
Another runner wiayeman General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 01-11-2011 02:03 PM
another runner RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 05-09-2006 03:52 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2012, 07:54 AM   #382
R6G35

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
08 R6 (sold)
09 R6 Track only
CR 85 super moto (sold)
Husky 610 (sold)

I consider myself a good friend of Clay. I don't agree what he did but I do know he is a good person. We all make mistakes and we all pay for those mistakes. I think this thread is embarrassing enough for him and it would be nice if you guys would let it go already.

/thread

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
R6G35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #383
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

i agree, enough has been said, now it is up to him...
i am done.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #384
babymilo36
(งಠ‿ಠ)ง

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2017 Grom

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
since i started this thread i will answer your question. I do go to meets, i do go to trackdays, i do race....and i have met lots of folks at those events that i do like... but even then i hold my friends acountable for their actions...hiding reckless behavior does your friend a dis-service... calling them out on it is what a friend actually does... i would take keys away from a drunk friend to keep them from driving/riding, and i will call them out of behavior that can get them or other folks killed...especially if it is a behavior that is a pattern...pretending that something did not happen, or that it is no big deal is not how to deal with folks, especially if you care about them
I haven't read enough of the details of what's going on but fine, you call your friends out when you need to, I respect that. But do you know Clayton? Do you actually "care" about him? What was the whole point in posting that public data? It certainly wasn't because you were looking out for his best interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6G35 View Post
I consider myself a good friend of Clay. I don't agree what he did but I do know he is a good person. We all make mistakes and we all pay for those mistakes. I think this thread is embarrassing enough for him and it would be nice if you guys would let it go already.

/thread

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I agree with Paul. Clayton has learned his lesson and is laying low for the time being.

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #385
paniro187

looks like he was on probation also......

goddam ******s

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #386
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
I'm a rider, not much of a meeter-greeter

With you on that one!
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #387
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
I haven't read enough of the details of what's going on but fine, you call your friends out when you need to, I respect that. But do you know Clayton? Do you actually "care" about him? What was the whole point in posting that public data? It certainly wasn't because you were looking out for his best interest.

I agree with Paul. Clayton has learned his lesson and is laying low for the time being.
well when you come on bragging about his many nice cars and looking down his nose on everyone, people tend to zero in on you when the truth comes out........

Old 09-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #388
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:

ok, i said i was done, but since you called me out i will address it...
you say he has learned his lesson,,, i think that has been said before...
the first two times....saying something, and living it are two different things...people who say they have learned their lesson and yet continue to do the same thing have me doubting what it is they actually learned.
am i personal friends with him... no..
do i care about what happens to him, yes and i also care about all the other folks on the road that his behavior puts in danger...
some of you are saying this is embarrassing to him...it must not have been embarrassing enough the first two times for him to stop...
if you want to condone behavior that can get him killed, or kill innocent people who had nothing to do with what he was doing, go ahead... but then you have to share the burden when really goes south...
if you think what he did is acceptable behavior, behavior that should be swept under the rug and not talked about, then you think differently than i do.. what behavior are you willing to accept just because someone is a rider...i tried to be done with this, but you called me out, so continued discussion of this is on you.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #389
xtelevisionset
Think Fast

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki GS500 2002

Mfw the same people are still keeping this thread alive.

Until I'm parking in an ally just hoping that my is safe.
xtelevisionset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #390
babymilo36
(งಠ‿ಠ)ง

Bike(s):
2017 Grom

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
ok, i said i was done, but since you called me out i will address it...
you say he has learned his lesson,,, i think that has been said before...
the first two times....saying something, and living it are two different things...people who say they have learned their lesson and yet continue to do the same thing have me doubting what it is they actually learned.
am i personal friends with him... no..
do i care about what happens to him, yes and i also care about all the other folks on the road that his behavior puts in danger...
some of you are saying this is embarrassing to him...it must not have been embarrassing enough the first two times for him to stop...
if you want to condone behavior that can get him killed, or kill innocent people who had nothing to do with what he was doing, go ahead... but then you have to share the burden when really goes south...
if you think what he did is acceptable behavior, behavior that should be swept under the rug and not talked about, then you think differently than i do.. what behavior are you willing to accept just because someone is a rider...i tried to be done with this, but you called me out, so continued discussion of this is on you.
All I'm going to say is that I do NOT think it is acceptable behavior and I in no way shape or form condone what he did.

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #391
xtelevisionset
Think Fast

Bike(s):
Suzuki GS500 2002

Oh gosh. His behavior. I can't accept it.

Burn the witch.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #392
xtelevisionset
Think Fast

Bike(s):
Suzuki GS500 2002

Oh gosh. His behavior. I can't accept it.

Burn the witch.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #393
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Quote:
All I'm going to say is that I do NOT think it is acceptable behavior and I in no way shape or form condone what he did.
3 times..
Old 09-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #394
paniro187

what i find funny is when it's some random guy people don't know and this exact same thing happens it's the people on here saying "aww that's wrong" they laugh and say like "stupid hurts" etc. etc. etc. now that it's your boy you say "let's put it past him" "he's a good guy"

Old 09-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #395
TangoRangoEy
Banned

User is banned

TangoRangoEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #396
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Great summary!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:52 AM   #397
Lucar

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoRangoEy View Post
OH EM GEEZ! Clayton was all like FTPs! Then he was like No! My favorite shirt! Then everyone was like Nooooooo! LTP!... Then Clayton was Owww! My ! Then Everyone was like Burn baby burn! And sentenced the ginger to a cancer filled life in the sun the gingers only weakness! Then Shermanz was like he has been teh butthurtz enough in Jail! Obed was.like I will save the world through continuing to butthurtz him. The end!
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #398
Wawazat?!
Chuck my Norris

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
'09 Aprilia RS125
'05 Honda "Fiddy"
'09 R1 (sold)
'07 gixxer 750 (RIP)

I finally understands it alls! TY
Wawazat?! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #399
myla296

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoRangoEy View Post
OH EM GEEZ! Clayton was all like FTPs! Then he was like No! My favorite shirt! Then everyone was like Nooooooo! LTP!... Then Clayton was Owww! My ! Then Everyone was like Burn baby burn! And sentenced the ginger to a cancer filled life in the sun the gingers only weakness! Then Shermanz was like he has been teh butthurtz enough in Jail! Obed was.like I will save the world through continuing to butthurtz him. The end!
LOL...

I'm just surprised that people have found it so easy to be judgmental and I feel that it is easier to do that when you don't know the people and you are not connected to him.

And to the person who asked if my name is Myla Duyn...it's not. It's Myla Van Duyn. Google "Van Duyn" and Illuminati and see what you get...
myla296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #400
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by myla296 View Post
LOL...

I'm just surprised that people have found it so easy to be judgmental and I feel that it is easier to do that when you don't know the people and you are not connected to him.

And to the person who asked if my name is Myla Duyn...it's not. It's Myla Van Duyn. Google "Van Duyn" and Illuminati and see what you get...
not judging here. facts are facts....

Advertisement