MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #21
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

ill rent you a Kymco Xciting 500RI?
TMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best bike for Houston traffic? grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 10-08-2014 02:57 PM
Bike Mechanics In Houston? Reduxalicious General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 10-25-2011 06:29 AM
Bike dyno in Houston. murderedout07 General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 07-08-2011 01:29 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #22
VietHorse

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAX View Post
ill rent you a Kymco Xciting 500RI?
Oh, appreciate the offer.
However I am looking for Naked/Sport/Sport-touring bike.
Thank you.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #23
buddha429
Reformed Track Addict

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
at the junkyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Punk View Post
I rarely saw anything above 275cc in vietnam. If I did ever see a sportbike over there, I'd know that person is probably wealthy.
there is some truth in that, considering the sportbikes are twice what they cost here, but they are everywhere these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietHorse View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]
Haha. Not really. But I like your comment.
If you were in Vietnam, you may notice that the traffic here is not so good. Lots of small motorcycles, scooters on the road. Big bikes are not a good choice for daily commute to work.
Most, if don't want to say All of the big bike riders they just choose weekend to ride.
And where to ride? May be just gather in a coffee shop and chit chat. May be ride out to the country side, to highlands...
If you go to the right place, for sure your surprise would be very nice!
i would never own a big bike in vietnam, period. such a waste of power. there's no room to open them up. i'll stick to my little scooters when i'm over there. i was just in vung tau last december.
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #24
VietHorse

Feedback Rating: (0)

Hahaha... Sometimes, you just need to have a bike, start it up in the morning to hear the sound, feel the bike power and it's beauty... and that's all.
However, don't worry, if you need somewhere you can pull the throttle to get 150mph, I will show you, if you need more than 4 hundred turns within 50-60miles, I can show you too.
Yeah, it's near to my ride time in Texas. Hill Coutry gonna be fun...

Advertisement