Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #21
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Honestly, we need to write our local, state and federal govt. about this, seeing as how this affects the whole U.S. This is just not a problem that resides in texas. I agree with everyone else, in knowing the fact that I dont want my hard earned Tax dollars going to someone who doesnt want to even pick themselves up by their own bootstraps. Same with abortions. I dont believe in killing of unborn children cause some dirty wanted to go out, have fun, abuse the gifts givin to her, and then decide to play "" on her own terms? Now, if a girl is raped and does want to give up the child, that's a different story.......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
#'s on welfare RACER X The Circus 3 08-21-2014 01:13 PM
welfare for anyone klassik Off Topic 16 08-26-2013 01:53 PM
the beauty of welfare RACER X The Circus 3 05-01-2012 08:02 PM
Clarification on Welfare less_than_coop The Circus 63 06-06-2011 09:12 PM
Do you think Welfare is stupid? flip326 Off Topic 164 08-07-2006 01:26 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2007, 01:20 PM   #22
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
I was being sarcastic. My point was that that's all you will really be doing by enforcing drug tests. Maybe you'll scrape out the lazy, bottom of the barrel, but us drug users aren't completely stupid and we know how to pass a test. And I imagine they wouldn't watch you like they do for probation/parole. They probably let you go in a room by yourself or look away, that's an easy pass. The winners will be the drug test labs that make big profits on each drug test and the druggies who do fail will become homeless and just dependent on a charity or some other govt. organization. the problem won't go away that easy. but i could be wrong.
let the military control it.. when i was in i took prolly 20 drug tests total.. and in about 17 of them i had some E-8 (master sgt.) checking out my while i drained the main vein.

and while they are there.. why dont they do them like they did us and just go to their house at 4 am.. wake them up.. escort them to the bathroom and then stare down there while they . that is how a drug test is done.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:22 PM   #23
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Honestly, we need to write our local, state and federal govt. about this, seeing as how this affects the whole U.S. This is just not a problem that resides in texas. I agree with everyone else, in knowing the fact that I dont want my hard earned Tax dollars going to someone who doesnt want to even pick themselves up by their own bootstraps. Same with abortions. I dont believe in killing of unborn children cause some dirty wanted to go out, have fun, abuse the gifts givin to her, and then decide to play "" on her own terms? Now, if a girl is raped and does want to give up the child, that's a different story.......
contradicting statements head.. either you want to play or you don't.

end of story.

i dont support abortions and i know a girl that has a kid from a guy that raped her and went to prison for it. she loves the kid doesnt look at it any different.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #24
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,478












If they pay me a enough I'll watch people pee all day long.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:59 PM   #25
therky42
Senior Member
 
therky42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,636


Bike(s):
2006 VTX 1300C, YZ 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
let the military control it.. when i was in i took prolly 20 drug tests total.. and in about 17 of them i had some E-8 (master sgt.) checking out my while i drained the main vein.

and while they are there.. why dont they do them like they did us and just go to their house at 4 am.. wake them up.. escort them to the bathroom and then stare down there while they . that is how a drug test is done.
yep thats how they did ours too! Besides this creates another job for someone.
__________________
:topsecret
therky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:25 PM   #26
Chris24
Thread Savior
 
Chris24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,635

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special









Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
+ 998987987987 ! !!! !

I FIRMLY AGREE WITH THIS!

from my pov, its not so much i dont want them to get the money, i think its harmful to let drug users continue to rely on welfare. maybe itll help motivate some people to get clean and fix their life, and start helping themselves.

in the meantime, the money spent for testing would pay for itself easily, welfare spending would drop as less people bother to apply knowing they would fail, or the real idiots would just fail and get denied.

this is something that would actually make alot of sense, help improve the country's society as well as the economy.

JET FOR PRESIDENT!
__________________
Brought to you by Carls Jr.!
Chris24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #27
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,032

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24
+ 998987987987 ! !!! !



JET FOR PRESIDENT!
I would be offed with a quickness for some of my views. . .either way, if i have to to earn a check they should to pick one up. It's that simple to me!!!
__________________
I understand the consequences of my actions prior to engaging in those actions. . .there are certain situations in life where the risk is totally worth the reward.
jetcycles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #28
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
contradicting statements head.. either you want to play or you don't.

end of story.

i dont support abortions and i know a girl that has a kid from a guy that raped her and went to prison for it. she loves the kid doesnt look at it any different.

Contradicting!!!!??? How so? I dont believe in the fact that some out there can go out, get pregnant cause she's such a fukin sorry loser dumb broad to not have a guy wear a condom and THEN still decide "eh, it. I dont want a kid, so i'll kill it." When on the other hand, I dont think it's fair to have a woman carry around a kid cause some decided to get his jollies and rape her. How is this contradicting?

This is meant to be said for the women out there that didnt want to have a baby but couldnt help it cause of rapist's. If your FRIEND wants to keep the kid, fine, her perogotive.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.

Last edited by del240z; 01-30-2007 at 02:36 PM.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #29
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Contradicting!!!!??? How so? I dont believe in the fact that some out there can go out, get pregnant cause she's such a fukin sorry loser dumb broad to not have a guy wear a condom and THEN still decide "eh, it. I dont want a kid, so i'll kill it." When on the other hand, I dont think it's fair to have a woman carry around a kid cause some decided to get his jollies and rape her. How is this contradicting?
if doesnt want the raped woman to be pregnant.. then she wont get pregnant.. its contradicting.. bc you said you cant play .. but if she gets raped then its ok to play .

i understand where you are coming from. but it is contradicting..

i agree 99% with you... only difference is i know this girl with the baby from being raped and i see how happy she is with her kid... so that makes me see that even a baby from a rape maybe was just meant to be. ya know what i mean? wanted her pregnant and no one was there to do it but that .. so be it.

^^should make sense to everyone that believes in .

keep in mind Del.. these are my thoughts.. not beliefs and faith. Clayton is a man of little faith.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:42 PM   #30
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
if doesnt want the raped woman to be pregnant.. then she wont get pregnant.. its contradicting.. bc you said you cant play .. but if she gets raped then its ok to play .

i understand where you are coming from. but it is contradicting..

i agree 99% with you... only difference is i know this girl with the baby from being raped and i see how happy she is with her kid... so that makes me see that even a baby from a rape maybe was just meant to be. ya know what i mean? wanted her pregnant and no one was there to do it but that .. so be it.

^^should make sense to everyone that believes in .

keep in mind Del.. these are my thoughts.. not beliefs and faith. Clayton is a man of little faith.
Understood. I agree with the whole "if decrees it, let it be so", and that in itself add's another question to the box. If is al knowing and all seeing, why doesnt he 1) stop it or 2) allow a baby to be born of a rape. I see your point and it does make the mind ponder a bit........
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #31
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
...that in itself add's another question to the box. If is al knowing and all seeing, why doesnt he 1) stop it or 2) allow a baby to be born of a rape. I see your point and it does make the mind ponder a bit........
The Lord works in mysterious ways...cliche', I know, but it's true and speaks to our inability to ever truly know 's plan.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #32
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,032

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
if doesnt want the raped woman to be pregnant.. then she wont get pregnant.. its contradicting.. bc you said you cant play .. but if she gets raped then its ok to play .
.
One does not have to have faith in any to become pregnant by a rapist. hate to break it to you bro, but that's not exactly how it works.
__________________
I understand the consequences of my actions prior to engaging in those actions. . .there are certain situations in life where the risk is totally worth the reward.
jetcycles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:56 PM   #33
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
One does not have to have faith in any to become pregnant by a rapist. hate to break it to you bro, but that's not exactly how it works.
well duh. im just saying there is no point in thinking that you are playing if you kill your boyfriends baby, but you arent playing if you kill the rapist's baby.. either way you are killing a baby. there for with those beliefs you are playing .
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:10 PM   #34
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,032

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
well duh. im just saying there is no point in thinking that you are playing if you kill your boyfriends baby, but you arent playing if you kill the rapist's baby.. either way you are killing a baby. there for with those beliefs you are playing .
word. . .but i thought this thread was about drug testing for welfare?
__________________
I understand the consequences of my actions prior to engaging in those actions. . .there are certain situations in life where the risk is totally worth the reward.
jetcycles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #35
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
word. . .but i thought this thread was about drug testing for welfare?
Thread jack homie.!! break yo self!
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy