Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
Thumpitty thump
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

1997 DR 650
Pitster 150

1984 Suburban

Urban Supermoto

I just got back from tooling around on my little 125 and boy, did I have a blast! I came across a construction site and made my own supermoto track out of it with 3 high speed straights, 2 mudpits, a jump, 2 banked turns, and a high speed s section. I'm gonna go play around with it tomorrow morning, some more and anyone is welcome to come out to Katy for some fun. There's miles of trails out here we could ride, too. The best part is, even after the construction is finished, the track will still be ridable. If anyone is interested in locale and wanting to meet up I'll be here all day tomorrow. Send me a text. ate tree too - ate tree oh - too fife fife won

On a side note, does anyone have experience with urban riding, and know what to look out for in the way of LEOs, and where not to ride? None of my trails or tracks have signs posted.
FoxRider is offline   Reply With Quote