Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
Who dares, wins.
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Honda CBR600RR
Specialized Epic S-Works
Specialized Rockhopper

Member Garage

Anyone going to GSS Sunday?

Hey guys,
If any of you are going to the GSS trackday tomorrow and can pick me and my bike up, I would appreciate the out of it. I'll bring a cooler with drinks, extra chair, or whatever else you like to make your day more enjoyable!

I'm close to the Galleria (610 and N Braeswood), if that's on your way and you could help me out, let me know!

theManofRussia is offline   Reply With Quote