Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

2010 Z1000

Looking for a spot on a trailer for TWS (Texas World Speedway) labor day

Hi All,

Looking for someone who could give me a ride to the labor day track day at TWS (Texas World Speedway).

I live in Kingwood, but can take my bike to your place so that you will not need to do any detours. And of course will split the gas.

akorompay is offline   Reply With Quote