MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
sajidauction

Feedback Rating: (0)

Talking 8/31/12 Club Escobar/Galveston Weekend Biker Party!!!!

Greetings to all my fellow bikers!!!

My name is Sajid Saleem and I just recently moved to Houston from Dallas. And as a welcoming gesture to all my fellow Houston riderz I am inviting those who are interested to join us for our ride at the end of the month on August 31, 2012 which is a Friday. So far what we have planned for Friday night is a lot of my biker crew from Dallas will be coming to Houston that Friday and for the night we will be riding up to Club Escobar and partying there for the night. All of my fellow sport bikerz from Houston are welcome to join. I would love to pull up to the club w/ my biker friends from Dallas and a whole bunch of new biker friends for Houston. On Saturday we will be going out to Galveston for the day. We will all ride down there together. and we will basically be hanging out all day @ the "Seawall". We will definitely be stopping by San Luis Resort and the beach and other places as well. So saturday will be just as fun as Friday. And on Sunday, before my biker crew from Dallas leaves back to Dallas for the weekend we will probably go for a ride on Sunday and hang out at a bar and/or BBQ at my apt. on Sunday. So please feel free to let me know if anyone is interested. The only thing I ask is that be respectful and we are just trying to have too much fun w/ our fellow sport bike riderz and I'm trying to make some new biker friends from Houston b/c at this point I really don't know anyone yet. And for those interested you can either e-mail me @ sajidauction@yahoo.com or facebook me. My user name is Sajid Saleem. You should see a picture of a custom airbrushed Gold/Black GSXR. That's Me!! I hope a bunch of you guys are interested b/c it's going to be one Bad weekend!!!!!!! Let's Party!!!
sajidauction is offline   Reply With Quote