MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #41
Random
Travis

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Bump

Wondering if anyone is wanting to jump in the boat with us on staying at emrald by the sea for this!!!
Is the offer still up for grabs? And did you come up with a definite price? Let me know this will be my first Bike Rally. Going to try to bring my pops with me. Let me know how much space y'all have and how much thanks
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Foundation ride to LONE STAR RALLY NOV 3rd. maR1k Events, Meets and Rides 0 10-10-2012 12:51 PM
LARGEST Lone Star rally RIDE! NOV.5 JRxGRUBZx Events, Meets and Rides 311 11-08-2011 04:45 PM
LONE STAR RALLY THURSDAY NOV 4TH ONE LOVE Events, Meets and Rides 4 11-03-2010 01:28 PM
Lone Star Galveston Bike Rally Nov. 2-5, 2006 ruthlessimage Events, Meets and Rides 30 10-11-2006 09:51 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #42
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Ok. So who Is going down? I switched weekends with the ex, so we are going on Saturday.

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #43
Stryker

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
08 GSXR 750
04 Gsxr 600 (wrecked and sold)
97 gsxr 750 (sold)
02 400EX (sold)
05 cbr 1000 (sold)

Not enough people let me know in time so i couldnt get the place rented.....we are only able to go down one or two days, so we will if we can still manage, ride there and back both one or both days.

wish we would have had more people come aboard sooner.
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement