MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #21
Joshua42007
Senior Member
 
Joshua42007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,627

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
06' GSX-R 1000









That is so messed up.




Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
Looks like he was doing the rider a favor...
Rider crashed his bike after only having it a month. Thief or good samaritan is really saving guys life by taking bike away from idiot rider.



Looks like a hero to me!!!!!!

Although you may be right, it doesn't say who was at fault for the accident.
Joshua42007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
remember who drove over curb to avoid school bus RACER X Car Forum 39 11-14-2012 04:55 PM
Ain't that some sht Coast Rider Off Topic 18 05-20-2010 07:33 AM
8 ain't nuthin! RACER X Off Topic 8 08-18-2009 01:31 PM
Say it ain't so! HellFroze Off Topic 9 06-13-2007 05:33 PM
you ain't know? pavement Off Topic 19 04-02-2006 03:58 PM
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #22
killswitch21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 269


Bike(s):
none, trying to figure what to start on
will be 07+ cbr 600rr(when i got some xp)








this is disgusting... Hope the theif gets gangraped and killed..

i had a friend the other day critise how easy it is for me to say kill em when ppl do things, his arguement was how do you have the right to decide who lives and dies? which i see his point, but then again(we were talking about colorado shooter holmes) all i could think, but this person is obviously a person, can u really deny the world would be better w/o them, and though he agreed, he still argued no one has the right to discipline these people..

My friends rather intelligent too, but i guess its just the mentality of today, everyone deserves no consequences... i admited my way was flawed, though i argued my way was less flawed than his...
killswitch21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #23
J.J. McQuade
DORC MEMBER
 
J.J. McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,590

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
2008 Ducati Multi-Strada 1100S
1993 Ducati 900SS (Designated Sweeper)
Acura NSX-T Type R


Member Garage





About as low-down as you can possibly get!
J.J. McQuade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #24
xtelevisionset
Think Fast
 
xtelevisionset's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 763

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki GS500 2002









Ethics ruin progress.
__________________
wellearnedrestbydaniel2
And I'm saying nothing in the past or future ever will feel like today

Until I'm parking in an ally just hoping that my is safe.
xtelevisionset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #25
whomikedao
Physicist
 
whomikedao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Southwest
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,286


Bike(s):
'09 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(sold)
'05 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636(sold)
Honda Rebel 250




Wow what a hoe move, how can he live with that guilt
whomikedao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #26
smokinjoe
Seņor Membero
 
smokinjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,045

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Honor Cycle 5000
╯°□°)╯┻━┻



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to smokinjoe
maybe he was just taking the bike to fix it for the guy that crashed?






jk -- karma will come back on this guy - i hope
__________________
smokinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #27
iDazzle
dizzle dazzle
 
iDazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SW. Alief, Westchase
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,110

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2010 Trek Something
07 Ninja 250 (sold)
07 Kawasaki zzr600
2011 Kawasaki zx6r






Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
Looks like he was doing the rider a favor...
Rider crashed his bike after only having it a month. Thief or good samaritan is really saving guys life by taking bike away from idiot rider.



Looks like a hero to me!!!!!!
so essentially youre saying:
a person involved in an accident is automatically an idiot.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
Although you may be right, it doesn't say who was at fault for the accident.
__________________
Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't. ~Author Unknown
iDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #28
CBRguyIZcool
UkrainianSicilian100%Nerd
 
CBRguyIZcool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 931


Bike(s):
H-D Sportster 48









Send a message via AIM to CBRguyIZcool
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
Looks like he was doing the rider a favor...
Rider crashed his bike after only having it a month. Thief or good samaritan is really saving guys life by taking bike away from idiot rider.



Looks like a hero to me!!!!!!
Didn't see anything about it being the guys first bike, non the less accidents happen, noob or super moto stunter race master.
CBRguyIZcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #29
GABRIEL
Senior Member
 
GABRIEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SW/SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 7,184

Experience: 1-3 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by iDazzle View Post
so essentially youre saying:
a person involved in an accident is automatically an idiot.






I would hope not... If that is the case then I might be retarded.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #30
Paul1098
Senior Member
 
Paul1098's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 435

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Multistrada S
Ducati 916 Track








Quote:
Originally Posted by killswitch21 View Post
this is disgusting... Hope the theif gets gangraped and killed..

i had a friend the other day critise how easy it is for me to say kill em when ppl do things, his arguement was how do you have the right to decide who lives and dies? which i see his point, but then again(we were talking about colorado shooter holmes) all i could think, but this person is obviously a person, can u really deny the world would be better w/o them, and though he agreed, he still argued no one has the right to discipline these people..

My friends rather intelligent too, but i guess its just the mentality of today, everyone deserves no consequences... i admited my way was flawed, though i argued my way was less flawed than his...
What you mean is you're friend is(maybe) EDUCATED...that doesn't stop him from being a dumb .
Paul1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy