Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > Performance and Modifications
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
too slow too furious
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

05 gsxr600 20th anniversary edition

05 gsxr 600 STVA

Well my STVA finally died on me, It had been acting up for some time now and would work some days and others it would FI on me. Long story short I either need a new STVA or if somebody who knows how to fix the motor could possibly try and fix this for me. Any help is appreciated

Suzuki is a bunch of for using such a low quality actuator motor.

Thnx guys ^_^
kevintx88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
05 Gsxr 600 need help Kacool General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 11-01-2014 12:41 AM
k4 gsxr 750 stva fix j0nathan How To's and Q & A's 0 07-15-2014 12:42 AM
05 GSXR 600 Key drewtavia How To's and Q & A's 4 02-11-2014 07:35 PM
gsxr 600 STVA problem tony66 How To's and Q & A's 1 11-06-2013 11:07 PM
05 GSXR 1000 gauge mount fit 06 GSXR 600? moose2590 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 11-11-2011 10:43 AM
Old 08-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #2
Chubby Racer
The Confusion
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Its 4 solder joints on the motor's PCB. Search around on the interwebs, and you can probably turn up instructions.

The jist of the instructions are basically to drill out the rivets holding the plastic cover on, resolder the 4 joints, and find tiny screws to replace the rivets you drilled out.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote