Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

A few of them

Jojo does not post for NWCycles

It was just brought to my attention that one of my employees is posting under a fictitious name "Bigtim".

I want to publicly apologize to Patrick his crew and all of MH. Joe may be one of my employees but he does not post on my behalf.

After his unprofessional posts yesterday I made him take my shops name and info out of his signature, which I did not even know where there.

Joe is an employee he is a big help in the shop but he in no way speaks for me my shop or do we share his views or opinion. I do not partake or condone this type of immature behaviour.

I also have nothing against Patrick or any of his employees I respect and admire his success and hope to have a earned the respect of MH members on as large a scale as him one day.

Joe is adamant about his innocence and says it was a mistake but Henry says he has irrefutable proof.

Nothing posted by JojoCBR1000 is or bigtim is in anyway related to me or my shop but I do apologize for my employee and hope his actions will not reflect badly on me or my shop.

I have not decided what type of action I will take against him as of yet. He has been out almost all week while his wife has been in the hospital. I really have little control over what he does elsewhere.

But I do apologize to all those affected by this. I really didn't think we would have anymore problems out of him I just reprimanded him for acting unprofesional yesterday.

Once again I am sorry.