MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
mopedmayham

Member Garage

Angry Blue ZX6r 2011 - Fuqua / Almeda area

Stolen last night from Settlers Ranch apartments.

had scratches on the right side, was lighty dropped and scratched the tank. Plate "4NM704" if someone was actually dumb enough to ride it with those plates on it.

They took it i'm thinking about 12/1am.

Just do me a favor....if you see it. just take whomever is on it...."OUT"

I don't want the bike back, i'll get it paid off and get another one later when I get my girl settled in.

By chance, if the person who did stole my bike reads this.

You left foot prints all over the place idiots. And you're lucky i didn't come outside when i heard the loud noises of you apparently stealing my ride. I'd have my bike, yes. But whomever you are. You would have had holes in your body. My neighbor has a black one a couple parking spots down. PLEASE come and take that one too!!! I'd LOVE to you met you guys!!!

Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
****STOLEN****2011 Blue / white GSXR 750 Jonbones Stolen Bike Reports 17 02-15-2014 11:37 AM
2009-11 ZX6r vs 2011 ZX10r (Low Power Mode) ormand General Discussion (Moto Related) 43 04-11-2011 03:44 PM
2011 stock turbod zx6r???? Jerzey General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 09-09-2010 05:56 PM
blue 650r katy/cinco ranch area switch General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 07-07-2009 10:32 AM
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
BRYAN
Big and Cranky...

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Trackbike
Another Trackbike
A Motard

I know your mad , but don't go calling out other riders property just because yours was stolen

Sorry for your loss
Old 07-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
mopedmayham

Member Garage

i'm not calling out other peoples property. If anything i'm going to go knock on his door and tell him to keep a GOOD eye on his property. And if i see someone dicking with his bike....it quite possible we're going to have another Mr. Horn incident on our hands.

I've worked hard, just like 80% of people on this forum has to get where i'm at, in buying a toy that I enjoy. And for people that don't have a life or a real job. And they have to live off the government and stealing from others (including my tax dollars). In my eyes should be shot.

Bottom line, is if you see someone on MY bike. run them over. they deserve it.....cause it might be your property next.

Thanks, close my account.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
bluewave18
Safety Third

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

My first bike was stolen from my apartment. I know your pain. I was fully covered but that didn't make me 100%.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
mopedmayham

Member Garage

it's whatever. i don't need a machine that goes that fast anyway. it was fun while i had it. I'll probably kill myself at some point anyway if i continue to own it.

Good luck to everyone out there, don't worry about a lock and chain, those don't do anything, LO JACK is more like LO JOKE (IMHO) and HPD don't give two about your stolen anything.

Buy a gun, protect your property. Thieves WILL learn if we all stand up and manager your property, and your rights to own that property.

thanks for listening to me .
Old 07-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #6
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

I hate theives...let's set a trap and inflict some cruel and unusual punishment.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #7
mopedmayham

Member Garage

that's my point ^.^
Old 07-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #8
mopedmayham

Member Garage

i should leave the helmet and jacket and gloves outside...maybe they'll come back.......

I just wonder what it feels like to wake up each day and having to think...."well, who's am I going to steal today to make it thru the week?" And then to have the to sit and that you're unemployment or welfare is being revoked because you've been on it so long.

Not only are we being ripped off with our property in our own drive ways, but the low lives live off of our tax dollars too. And complain about that it's not enough.

And i'm not saying I'm racist......I'm saying I'm right.

Anyway, that's my last post about this....i think i feel a little better now.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #9
cowboyupo6

Bike(s):
2009 ZX6R
05 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4

Were you parked in the breeze way again or the actual parking spots?
cowboyupo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #10
Elvenezuelan
Gute Zeite

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
11 GSXR 600 (RIP)
11 GSXR 600 (again)

Member Garage

just needed a lil venting off.
Elvenezuelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #11
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

I know what you are feeling about the loss of the bike. I waited a few years to get another one. I had a few close calls myself. Looking back I'm probably lucky it was stolen when it was.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #12
moose2590
Chris

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
06' GSXR 600
05' Ninja 636 (SOLD)

There is always bike jacking anywhere you go man. Sometimes should'nt be so naive about it. All im saying is if you knew that people steal bikes why not get a garage for your bike...
Also sorry your bike got stolen just watch out if you get another one.
moose2590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
PYROBUG51
GMFS Racing

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750 Track
06 R6 Track

04 ZX6RR NINJA (STOLEN)

I dont understand how a stand up individual had to be ripped as being a idiot for living in a apartment.... Thieves are thieves... they steal from all of us...he just got his bike stolen...I bet he doesnt wanna be called stupid or a idiot
PYROBUG51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #14
moose2590
Chris

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
06' GSXR 600
05' Ninja 636 (SOLD)

No one said he was stupid or an idiot.. All that is said is that everyone on this forum knows people steal bikes right??? Should be a rude awakening for people that leave their bikes outside. If you dont want anything to happen to your bike get a garage so the thieves dont have a reason to take it. If you can prevent it from happening wouldnt you?
moose2590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #15
george b

Trackdays: 1

sorry bud, i know your feeling all too well. haven't had any bikes stolen (yet) but i've walked out to my truck to see badging pried off, mirrors missing, and up on blocks with wheels gone ( all separate incidents ), plus my house was robbed a couple months ago. it drives you crazy wondering if it was kids, professionals, a friend or someone you know, the guy that lives behind you. i finally put up cameras that record to a remote ftp site.

i dont wanna live with killing someone over property (just me) but i'll put the bullets as close as i can to their head so i can see brown coming out their shorts as they run away. and hope that it changes their life enough that they go get a job.
george b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopedmayham View Post
it's whatever. i don't need a machine that goes that fast anyway. it was fun while i had it. I'll probably kill myself at some point anyway if i continue to own it.

Good luck to everyone out there, don't worry about a lock and chain, those don't do anything, LO JACK is more like LO JOKE (IMHO) and HPD don't give two about your stolen anything.

Buy a gun, protect your property. Thieves WILL learn if we all stand up and manager your property, and your rights to own that property.

thanks for listening to me .
So you had Lo Jack?
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #17
messiah

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
02 954rr

so you want them to steal your friends bike so you can catch them but you couldnt catch them when they took yours.lmao cool story bro
messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #18
Shecky

Can you please expound on the in-effectiveness of Lo-Jack and Kryptonite-style chains. Were these measures defeated when your bike was stolen?
Shecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #19
urbanXJ
erect engorged member

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys

I used to work with a lady that lived in those aparments

She had her surburban stolen one night

I took her to the impound when the cops found it

The engine/transmission/wheels/dash/seats and all interior trim were removed. Pretty much just a frame and some body left. It was totaled.

Cops postulated the thives striped it, and towed it away and left it in the street presumably close to the chop shop.
urbanXJ is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement