MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2007, 12:22 AM   #1
pigpen
Radiator Wrecker

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R

group buy on Pazzo levers on pashnit

There's a great group buy over on Pashnit.com for Pazzo levers - best price I've seen anyway. They are not advertising the price, but if you go over and PM Pashnit (Tim), he will send you the price. Or you can PM me and I tell you the price he gave me. Don't wont to post it in an open forum and screw up his deal though.

http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9530

He mentioned that the group buy would only last another week or two. I'm not affiliated with the buy - just though some guys or gals here might whan to get in on it too.

There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about!!!

Last edited by pigpen; 01-19-2007 at 03:03 AM.
pigpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pazzo-styled levers Lokati General Discussion (Moto Related) 108 12-11-2010 09:01 PM
Pazzo Levers CDN_bacon Performance and Modifications 26 11-18-2009 11:38 AM
Anyone use Pazzo Levers? Cbr954Dave General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 08-25-2008 06:34 PM
Pazzo Levers? where to find? HoustonGixxer General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 12-12-2007 12:53 PM
Pazzo Levers? ls_dm How To's and Q & A's 19 08-25-2007 04:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2007, 01:19 AM   #2
batman007

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2006 R6S

is it better than 140 shipped?? thats all i need to konw
Old 01-19-2007, 01:25 AM   #3
qwezy

yes,if it is that low,i'm in the list for my yama. prefer black handle with gold clips.
qwezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:09 AM   #4
pigpen
Radiator Wrecker

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman007
is it better than 140 shipped?? thats all i need to konw
I don't want to post the exact price in a public forum and ruin the guys deal, but if you can get a set a $140.00 shipped, you might want to get them elsewhere (but tell us where). The group buy price is not very far off from what you've mentioned, but take it to PM's for the exact price.

There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about!!!
Old 01-19-2007, 08:08 AM   #5
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

I havent seen them lower than 150-160 online. Where are they for 140 shipped?
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:17 AM   #6
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

i've looked at these before, but i am uncertain about the sizing...are shortys for people with small hands, or for people with large hands, or is it more dependent upon the particular bike that they are going on...please let me know...

but pig pen, you can count me in for the order if you talk to him, do i need to join that forum?
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:54 AM   #7
andre3k
I see dead people...

mainly shorties are for people that use one or two fingers on the control levers. I always use four, so i guess its the long ones for me.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:11 AM   #8
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

ok, i was thinking that, and the durability issue when sliding on the ground....i can't wait to get them...steps closer for the 929 to be strictly track
Old 01-19-2007, 10:19 AM   #9
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas
ok, i was thinking that, and the durability issue when sliding on the ground....i can't wait to get them...steps closer for the 929 to be strictly track
I dont know if you wanna spend that much on levers for a trackbike. Those are one of the first thing to snap on a nice lowside. They look nice though.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:27 AM   #10
Ripcurl

Bike(s):
02 Sv650 Nekkid

Send a message via AIM to Ripcurl
EDIT oops didnt see he wanted to keep the drice on the DL.

Last edited by Ripcurl; 01-19-2007 at 10:39 AM.
Ripcurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #11
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

i guess there goes the keeping the price quiet...thanks though, i was curious
Old 01-19-2007, 10:32 AM   #12
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
I dont know if you wanna spend that much on levers for a trackbike. Those are one of the first thing to snap on a nice lowside. They look nice though.
i don't know why you would want them on a street bike? Poser factor??? I just got mine, and i love them, they seem to be so much easier to operate than the stock ones. they are teh shorties, and if they weren't so durable then alot of people wouldn't be buyin them for their track bikes. I have never heard any neg. on them.. I bought mine used, from a guy that crashed and they were damaged a little, so i would say that they are somewhat durable, and the shorties don't stick out so far, that may have something to do with it.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:41 AM   #13
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR1
i don't know why you would want them on a street bike? Poser factor??? I just got mine, and i love them, they seem to be so much easier to operate than the stock ones. they are teh shorties, and if they weren't so durable then alot of people wouldn't be buyin them for their track bikes. I have never heard any neg. on them.. I bought mine used, from a guy that crashed and they were damaged a little, so i would say that they are somewhat durable, and the shorties don't stick out so far, that may have something to do with it.
Man who in your cheerios? I didn't say anything bad about them, they look nice. Just because people race with them doesn't mean they wont break in a crash. And just b/c your went down with only a few scratches means nothing. Its the internet, where opinions exist, lighten up.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:44 AM   #14
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

im not heavy on ya, just giving my thoughts on them. all i meant was with the shorties, they are prolly less likely to break in the event of a crash versus the stockers.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:55 AM   #15
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
Man who in your cheerios? I didn't say anything bad about them, they look nice. Just because people race with them doesn't mean they wont break in a crash. And just b/c your went down with only a few scratches means nothing. Its the internet, where opinions exist, lighten up.
no man... I dont mean to jump your or anything, but ANY lever can potentially break in a wreck ( I personally think you do have a better chance with the shorty levers holding up though) Oh and the poser comment was unnecessary bud, lots of people ride the street daily and you should know performance on the street is important as well, especially if you claim they are 'easier to use". Am I wrong here?
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:55 AM   #16
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
im not heavy on ya, just giving my thoughts on them. all i meant was with the shorties, they are prolly less likely to break in the event of a crash versus the stockers.
I agree
Old 01-19-2007, 11:04 AM   #17
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
no man... I dont mean to jump your or anything, but ANY lever can potentially break in a wreck ( I personally think you do have a better chance with the shorty levers holding up though) Oh and the poser comment was unnecessary bud, lots of people ride the street daily and you should know performance on the street is important as well, especially if you claim they are 'easier to use". Am I wrong here?
:laughing6 :laughing6
yeah, you need some red levers to match your tires..:laughing6 i was once a poser myself. street performance is very important, esp. with the diverse group on MH. :icon_bigg
Old 01-19-2007, 11:10 AM   #18
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
yeah, you need some red levers to match your tires..:laughing6 i was once a poser myself. street performance is very important, esp. with the diverse group on MH. :icon_bigg
that is funny isn't it? Red levers to match the other red parts on my bike? Who would of thought of that?:laughing6 No seriously guy, I'm really not trying to push your buttons or anything, really, it just sounded like you were forgetting the commuter that enjoys performance just as much as the track guy, that's all I was saying.

(the red tires set my bike apart from all the other 929's and they are sticky as ! maybe a bit too soft for street use.)
Old 01-19-2007, 11:19 AM   #19
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
nevermind. theres enough trash talking on here. 1 pm sent to carbon r1.

Last edited by andre3k; 01-19-2007 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #20
pigpen
Radiator Wrecker

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas
i've looked at these before, but i am uncertain about the sizing...are shortys for people with small hands, or for people with large hands, or is it more dependent upon the particular bike that they are going on...please let me know...

but pig pen, you can count me in for the order if you talk to him, do i need to join that forum?
I imagine it would be best to join his forum, but I don't think you have to. I just shot you his contact info via PM.

As far as the lever size, I decided to go with a long clutch lever and a short brake lever (black levers/silver adjusters - should go nice with my Black Rizomas and alum bar ends ). I use four finger clutching most of the time and at stoplights, but generally go with 1 or 2 finger braking. Personally, I don't have a problem with the stock style levers - just wanted a little more bling - nothing wrong with that. Already got my header/can, jet kit w/ pods, and have been upgrading the suspension as well - also shaved a few pounds off the bike.

BTW, the long levers have a slot cut in them, so the end can break-off if the bike is dropped on the lever. If that happens you basically have a shortly lever.

Last edited by pigpen; 01-19-2007 at 11:31 AM.

Advertisement