MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2007, 03:21 PM   #21
bentgixxer

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
HAHAHAHA, i just called and spoke to allen ( i think ) and they want 7399 for an 02 f4i.

i told him it was only 5100 blue book for a mint one, and he goes" well, thats just what we ask for em, when can you come in and look at one? "

effing losers man, more than 2000 over blue book :laughing6 :BangHead:
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
bentgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Import frustrations Triumph Triple General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 09-07-2015 09:34 PM
IMPORT REACTOR... WHO IS IN? Perf_White_GT Events, Meets and Rides 14 02-22-2011 08:06 PM
Any reviews on Ex-Import Cycles? Chowdah General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 07-26-2010 02:52 PM
Best RWD Import Sportscar... Steve O Chap Off Topic 46 06-18-2006 09:26 AM
Import Tuning Taken Way Too Far FastLine Off Topic 19 11-30-2005 07:45 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2007, 03:31 PM   #22
ScarfaceZ

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
GSXR 600 05

always heard complains about that place....how R they still in business?
ScarfaceZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:33 PM   #23
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarfaceZ
always heard complains about that place....how R they still in business?
Suckas!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:35 PM   #24
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

I'm not suprised at those prices.

They're a dealership with high overhead.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:37 PM   #25
bikerboyz

how are they still in bussines because people who dont know shitt about bikes go over there and you know whats funny they said they want to be the number 1 dealer in Houston ya right
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:41 PM   #26
Drumboy

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

The dude that buys bikes for them is pretty cool. He called about my 02 R6 last year and asked what the lowest I would take was. I told him the price, then he told me that he buys for them and ended up only talking me down another $50 when he came to look at it.

I always wondered how much they were asking for it but didn't want to see it up there...
Drumboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #27
psykohaulic
I'm your huckleberry...

Bike(s):
04 R6
84 Tecate 250 3 wheeler

Send a message via AIM to psykohaulic
Quote:
I always wondered how much they were asking for it but didn't want to see it up there...

lol, they asked $7995 for it. I guarantee it. Allen is a moron. Like I said, he pressures people into buying bikes.

And they're still open because they buy as many bikes as they sell, more or less. So when they pay $4k for say an 03 r6 or something, and some dude buys it for $7995 (which ends up almost $9100 OTD) they pretty much double their money.

LOL, if any of the salesman ever tell you they have low freight, handling, and setup costs unlike other dealerships, be sure to remind them that they are used bikes, so there is no setup. And they don't need to charge those fees when the bikes are $1000-$2500 OVER their actual values, and people buy them.

That place really aggravated and offended me when I worked there. I was threatened, salesmen fought viciously over sales (as in yelling in front of a customer about whose customer it actually was), and people were rude.

The only good point about eximport is that they always manage to keep an attractive young girl sitting at that front desk.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #28
BrutusTx

Member Garage

I was down there and didn't see any attractive young girl anywhere......
But I did talk to them about a couple of bikes and they didn't seem to out of line.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #29
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
selling and making a profit is one thing. But I honestly dont see how anyone employed by Fabian can even sleep at night.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #30
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
CRF 50

allen is a cool guy! rodrigo in the parts department is a good guy too.

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:42 PM   #31
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
Sometimes Im with friends who feel the need to go into eximports. Everytime I have to go, and they try talking to me, I straight up tell them "Go away and dont talk to me, you dont know , and Im not listing to it"

Course the people Im with get sucked into that , and we are there for 10+ mins while they bask in the light of those retarded sales people.
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:09 PM   #32
ryanx13

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykohaulic
Sadly enough, I have been employed by eximports before. VERY briefly, but still, I worked there. Yes $7995 is the standard price for a 600. It doesnt matter if there are 2 identical r6 next to each other, one with 15k miles, one with a hundred miles, they are both gonna start at $7995.

Fabian is a really nice guy, and will honor warranties and sometimes even go a little further to make a customer happy. He's just EXTREMELY business savvy and doesnt fool around with money.

Carlos is a decent guy too, but only when he has to be, or occasionally wants to be. I give the guy credit though, he is absurdly busy all the time.

The salesman are idiots though. Allen and Alain are brothers, and speak questionable english, and think they are gods. They sell by pressure. They suck at remembering anything but engine size, and are only capable of building the bike up to the potential buyer by saying generic BS like, "O man, that bike is so fast, you dont even know." Other than that they just hound you and hound you to fill out a credit report. Seriously people end up leaving that place with motorcycles they really didnt want. There is one cool salesman named Mark there though. He's patient and understanding, and he is well aware of the BS prices and will try to get it low as he can for you.

Thats my $.02

Thats so PATHETIC, u dont go and buy a Corvette with 100k miles for 10k when you can get the same car for 10k with only 25 miles.......thats such effin RETARDED......and I could barely understand them cause their accents were so DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRASH!!!
Old 01-16-2007, 07:23 PM   #33
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

where can you get a corvette for 10K
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:30 PM   #34
Denee
Leather n lace

Bike(s):
TL1000r(race), '06 GSXR600

Send a message via AIM to Denee
I do like going in there and just looking at the new ducati's, and Aprilia's! OMG! Otherwise, Rule of thumb; shop till you drop!
Denee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:34 PM   #35
ryanx13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78
where can you get a corvette for 10K

Calm down sport, it was just an example..........I WISH AS WELL.....haha
Old 01-17-2007, 12:55 AM   #36
Tron

It's ok for them to buy bikes from US at super , super low prices, and even lower, and sell it in return at double or sometimes triple at what they actually paid for. Every time my friends mentioned about Eximport, I go berzerk!!! But a few of them got raped by them, so can't say I didn't told them so.
Yeah, noobies, and I mean really noobies, only them are the ones that gets rape. BECAUSE noone else will finance them. I think they have indoor financing too. I think.
These noobs, they don't know how much a USED bike actually costs. SHTZ, the used ones at times cost more than a BRAND NEW one. What the FCK are those guys thinking? That we're a bunch of dumbasses or something? FCCKKKKK!!! I hate them bastards so fcking much.
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:43 AM   #37
2XTURBO
that's a space peanut

Experience: 7 years

i knew a girl that paid 8k for a 2001 R6, i tried to tell her not too, but she wouldn't listen
2XTURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:44 AM   #38
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
yes eximports prices are high as we all know this. but for the majority of us, we do not fall into the gategory of buyers that they wanna sell to. their clientel basis is noobies and they know this, usually noobies with no credit(me except for the noob part). young people that will give both of their testicles to be "cool" and ride sportbikes. their prices are high for that reason (dont hate the player hate the game) now about their salesmen i cant comment because i havent been in there since they were in the old building. but i do know that if they are as bad as yall say they are then that is just wrong, with all the noobs that go in there they would probably make more money if they were nicer (atleast use some vaseline when you rape your customer) jk
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:44 AM   #39
Tron

hahhahahah, that's so funny Romeo. Vaseline, LOL!!! They should call it Vaseline dealer, next to Eximport.
They don't like me, they know I'm not gonna buy shitz from them, maybe I'll look around and look at the gears they have in stock, try it on, and then off to Ebay online I go. LOL!!!! SUCKERS!!!
They think they give me 10 - 15 % off is like doing me a FCKING big favor or something. WTF? I can get the shitz they have at a crazy discount off on the internet. What a bunch of resell rapists.
I swear, one day, someone who gets raped real bad will decide to boycott their . Like hold up picket signs and tell them to stop raping noobies. It's statutory. LOL!
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:17 PM   #40
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphin
told you to stay away but you still had to push it huh...lol atleast you know the freakin MSRP of the new bikes..
You should change the title under your avatar from Speedfetish to fetish. Props to the on the left.

Back to the topic; it is okay to buy or sell over the msrp. This is a common thing in businesses. There are buyer that are willing to pay double or triple what the actual value of the items. To you it would be a junk but to others are rare gems. Who would pay $80K or more for a 68 fully restored camaro? See? It is the same sales technique that Eximport employs: If you are looking for that specific models, there are not many around. Are you willing to pay the same as the new bike for that model you love so much or would you want to buy a new one? You get the idea.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement