MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2007, 05:14 PM   #41
MATT L.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 Yamaha R6 (track)

Honda CRF 450X motard
Honda 50/88

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster321
yea i was just seein i remember that video you have of you doin extremely long stoppies with no damper it was sweet... i think you still have that on myspace.... so how did you like stuntwars this year?

Yeah I'll never forget that cause I still couldnt believe I did it with no damper...And Stuntwars this yr was twice as good as its been in the past, facility was much more professional and the events ran smoother and faster, along with the judging being better than it ever has been. Was really impressed with how everything was ran.
MATT L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
congrats to klassik! PowerSurgeD Stunters Lounge 21 03-13-2010 01:09 AM
Congrats Romeo! tomLSTD Taking it to the Track 15 02-27-2009 12:02 PM
Congrats Swift E Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 4 09-10-2007 07:51 PM
Congrats to...... ajbmwr1100s Off Topic 18 12-21-2005 02:43 AM
congrats to .dotcom?? arturo3rd Forum Updates & Feedback 27 10-25-2005 07:04 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2007, 05:19 PM   #42
MATT L.

Bike(s):
06 Yamaha R6 (track)

Honda CRF 450X motard
Honda 50/88

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboystunts
they look good

Thanks, was a little hesistant about running dirtbars at first, figured it would take me a little while to get used to them, but I loved them the first day I tried them....But I'm still gonna run stock clip-ons on my gsxr for shows, because I think the people can relate to those when watching rather than seeing someone with dirtbars and saying "Well he has db's, that why he can do all that".
Old 01-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #43
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?

Send a message via AIM to JaYRillo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATT L.
Thanks, was a little hesistant about running dirtbars at first, figured it would take me a little while to get used to them, but I loved them the first day I tried them....But I'm still gonna run stock clip-ons on my gsxr for shows, because I think the people can relate to those when watching rather than seeing someone with dirtbars and saying "Well he has db's, that why he can do all that".
word.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:16 PM   #44
Dr. Gonzo
BHCA...let's ride!!!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Congrats Matt, way to rep
Old 01-19-2007, 11:13 PM   #45
King Cobra
Army Paratrooper

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
01 929rr
06 F4i
00 F4

man you look like jason brittan with all that icon gear on, i like the 929 looks real clean for a streetfighter.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:03 AM   #46
MATT L.

Bike(s):
06 Yamaha R6 (track)

Honda CRF 450X motard
Honda 50/88

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Cobra
man you look like jason brittan with all that icon gear on, i like the 929 looks real clean for a streetfighter.
We actually picked up Icon as an official sponsor a week before Stuntwars, was really glad too because my Combat Green HJC was on its last leg. I love all the icon gear so far, from the helmet to the boots, they fit great!
Old 01-20-2007, 11:30 PM   #47
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Bike(s):
(2)XR100
RM250 (no longer in my possession)

Send a message via AIM to faster321 Send a message via MSN to faster321 Send a message via Yahoo to faster321
Quote:
Yeah I'll never forget that cause I still couldnt believe I did it with no damper...And Stuntwars this yr was twice as good as its been in the past, facility was much more professional and the events ran smoother and faster, along with the judging being better than it ever has been. Was really impressed with how everything was ran.

sick dude and i heard it was alot warmer this year.... so yea how you likin dallas? is it that much better than h town?
faster321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:17 AM   #48
King Cobra
Army Paratrooper

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
01 929rr
06 F4i
00 F4

Quote:
We actually picked up Icon as an official sponsor a week before Stuntwars, was really glad too because my Combat Green HJC was on its last leg. I love all the icon gear so far, from the helmet to the boots, they fit great!
yeah i know what you mean man my helmet has no more paint on it and is cracked all the way through but i still have to rock it till i can afford another one, much better then nothing even though it wont work too great, but im glad all the gear fits well the more comfertable the better.

Advertisement