MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #21
Lucar

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDazzle View Post
OMZ guys. I just had my first fall WITH injury. =*(

Left KungFu & V21 Tues July 3rd (after Chris 5.0's Sugarland Stadia meet) and a car in front of me stopped kinda abruptly and I wasnt as alert as I shoulda been and slammed on my brakes. According to Rykoson, I turned my handlebar, instead of keeping it straight thats why I fell over.
OUCH!!!!! I have a small scrape on my right forearm, bruised right hip and bruised left shin.
Thanks to my babe and Rykoson.

I broke something that keeps the Right foot lever thing on.... Grrrr! and my Front Right turn signal. Cuong, the handman, might be able to fix it by Fri afternoon.

Ill keep yall posted.
Can I find the part to fix it at Cycle Gear???????????
Im sorry I hear this, im glad it was at low speed.. hopefully it wont cost too much to fix and labor wise, I know Cuong can handle it, I hope you get better quick
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ride fri morning early...july 1 texasmudtoy Events, Meets and Rides 1 06-30-2011 10:01 PM
10/16/09 Fri Lunch Ride To GTown The Spot Herf Events, Meets and Rides 9 10-14-2009 10:15 AM
The Spot in Galveston for Lunch Fri 8/14/09 Herf Events, Meets and Rides 4 08-13-2009 12:43 PM
July 21, spot in B-group LSTD @ TWS (Texas World Speedway) sotexgxr Taking it to the Track 1 07-19-2007 06:20 PM
Open spot for MSR trackday July 14th!! SecretAgent Taking it to the Track 7 07-12-2007 05:44 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2012, 08:57 AM   #22
iDazzle
dizzle dazzle

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2010 Trek Something
07 Ninja 250 (sold)
07 Kawasaki zzr600
2011 Kawasaki zx6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucar View Post
Im sorry I hear this, im glad it was at low speed.. hopefully it wont cost too much to fix and labor wise, I know Cuong can handle it, I hope you get better quick
Thanks Lucar. Im glad it was only minor injuries to me and my bike. Im starting to get blue n purple from yesterdays pink and green.

I need something called a rear seat bracket and Cuong has me going on ronayers.com. How can it be a rear SEAT bracket when it has nothing to do with my seat? Im so confused. Mechanics is Not my thing.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #23
cspham4

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Yamaha R6
2003 Yamaha R1
2005 Yamaha R6
2005 Suzuki gsx-r 750

My bike is so fast that's y I give y'all guys a head start. LoL JK
cspham4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #24
debit_debit
Dat photoshoop

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
2005 Suzuki Gsx-r 600
1986 Honda VF500F

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDazzle View Post
OMZ guys. I just had my first fall WITH injury. =*(

Left KungFu & V21 Tues July 3rd (after Chris 5.0's Sugarland Stadia meet) and a car in front of me stopped kinda abruptly and I wasnt as alert as I shoulda been and slammed on my brakes. According to Rykoson, I turned my handlebar, instead of keeping it straight thats why I fell over.
OUCH!!!!! I have a small scrape on my right forearm, bruised right hip and bruised left shin.
Thanks to my babe and Rykoson.

I broke something that keeps the Right foot lever thing on.... Grrrr! and my Front Right turn signal. Cuong, the handman, might be able to fix it by Fri afternoon.

Ill keep yall posted.
Can I find the part to fix it at Cycle Gear???????????
Sorry to hear this, but glad you're relatively unhurt. Lots of sketchy drivers on Wash., especially after a few drinks.

Hope you and Cuong get that bike fixed up soon!
debit_debit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #25
Trish

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 CBR600rr
2006 DRZ400SM

Sounds like it's a rear SET bracket, not seat.
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #26
iDazzle
dizzle dazzle

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2010 Trek Something
07 Ninja 250 (sold)
07 Kawasaki zzr600
2011 Kawasaki zx6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Sounds like it's a rear SET bracket, not seat.
Yep you are correct. Youre good. Cuong texted it to me and I responded, What? Rear Seat?" He said "yep". But later in another text he said "rear set". Apparently he doesnt text nor read thoroughly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debit_debit View Post
Sorry to hear this, but glad you're relatively unhurt. Lots of sketchy drivers on Wash., especially after a few drinks.

Hope you and Cuong get that bike fixed up soon!
Cuong said as long as he has the part, he can fix it easily. Hard thing is the part has to be shipped. PnP, Sams Cycles, nor JD doesnt have it so we couldnt fix it today in time for tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cspham4 View Post
My bike is so fast that's y I give y'all guys a head start. LoL JK
Haha. Punk. Its a no go for Fri but lets hang out still.

Ima cancel this ride. I decided I cant 2up on his bike, esp for almost an hour and even more >>>> I wanted to physically ride there myself--my life long dream as of 2010.

Sorry guys! Next time

Advertisement