Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #1
Swift E
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Triumph 675

Why do people just want to give me MONEY

Okay Erik - I don't know if you received the email I sent you on New Year's eve or not but everyone is telling me that I'm an insane millionaire who must have gone absolutely crazy for doing this, especially today of all days, but I don't care anymore because I think it's just the right thing to do, but I can't do it for too much longer, I just can't!

First off, thank you so much for taking a minute to read this, my name is Shawn Casey, and I'm a millionaire that was dared to do something insane today, and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take advantage of this:

As part of an insane marketing test, I''m giving away an in-depth Internet "Business-In-A-Box" to 250 people today. I should be selling this for $497, but...I''m flat out giving it away. Your cost is zero... zip... zilch!

Press here before you become the 251st person

You probably think I''ve lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you''ll have this awesome $497 Internet business training kit as my gift to you. No kidding!

Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

Why am I giving this away?

I finally got so sick and tired of watching fakers and bigmouths sell wrong information about how to make a fortune online... that I''ve decided give away my awesome Internet Business Training System so I can help people finally get the truth!

See... I''ve made a fortune online and I''ve helped over 100,000 customers to unlock the secrets to getting started online - the right way.

Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

Now, I''m giving away my $497 Internet Business-In-A-Box so you can get the inside secrets about how to make your own Internet fortune.

But you must grab this right now because I''m only promising to do this for the next 250 people that visit this site.

Press here before you become the 251st person

Thank you so much for your time!

Mining Gold Corporation
20533 Biscayne Boulevard, No. 484
Aventura, FL 33180

To stop receiving email from Mining Gold Corporation,
please visit
I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money and you can keep The Change!
Swift E is offline   Reply With Quote