MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 02:56 AM   #1
InNeedOfBoost
shift_PUMPKIN

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi Z1000

Send a message via AIM to InNeedOfBoost
HAHAHA, WOW!

i had to make a whole new thread for this one.

so i get my car back today, right? lol, this fat ****ing, know-nothing, piece of liar ABEL PEREZ hands me a copy of the work order for my new engine. i didnt even notice till about 5 minutes ago when i got home from getting food with mal, that stapled to it is a copy of my intial rant i made about him, the one with the timeline. so im posting this thread on every other forum i posted that rant just so he sees this too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats rediculously funny! what?! does he think by giving me a copy of my own rant that im scared? am i supposed to feel guilty and wanna call and apologize for making a fool out of him on EVERY public forum im a member of? does he HONESTLY think that upon giving me MY OWN GD RANT that its going to affect me?

well heres some news for everyone reading this...IF I POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT YOU ON A PUBLIC FORUM, ITS NOT BECAUSE IM TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!! ITS BECAUSE IM WARNING PEOPLE OF HOW MUCH OF A LYING, WORTHLESS, PIECE OF GARBAGE YOU ARE!!

and he honestly thought i wanted to leave my car with them to fix the bearings on my A/C pulley?? HA, ill leave that to someone who WONT try to **** me over and that actually knows a thing or two about cars!

HAHA, what a moron, i cant stop laughing!!!

people like him dont realize how big of an impact forum members can make on a business. all it takes is a rant like mine to expose the dirty truth and BAM, no one in the car scene that reads it goes there anymore. sure, they still make millions off other unsuspecting people who dont know better, but they're not making a penny off the ones who do know better....US!

kthnx

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste....
InNeedOfBoost is offline   Reply With Quote