MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 10:01 AM   #41
mammothmc

Feedback Rating: (0)

blood comes out your nose & mouth when it gets into your lungs.....ie being shot etc. His lungs were perfectly intact.
mammothmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My First Wreck(WARNING. GRAPHIC PICS AND VIDS) peruvian General Discussion (Moto Related) 73 11-04-2009 11:35 AM
*WARNING graphic images beware>>>BIKE WRECK on WESTHEIMER xMONSTER-MACx General Discussion (Moto Related) 82 10-23-2009 03:43 PM
graphic link....moto wreck TWISTED METAL General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 04-11-2008 11:25 AM
bike wreck.........warning: GRAPHIC RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 102 04-10-2008 04:11 PM
174mph wreck. **GRAPHIC PICS INSIDE** BoostJunkie Off Topic 31 06-01-2006 10:50 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #42
dhdrider

Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbonezny
Some of you guys watch WAY to much fk'n CSI and gore movies. Bodies don't bleed out gallons of blood like you would hope.
What? I thought Kill Bill was an accurate portrayal of human bleeding...

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
dhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #43
Tron

fake. nuff said.
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:17 AM   #44
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
there's a long list.. the most obvious to me is the lack of road rash.. the lower body is scratched up but the arms and elbows are mint. skin doesnt look pale. glove mint. (how you gona hit the ground and not land on your hands?) the blood part isnt too far off from amount but the color is off. the line of items makes it worse.. perfect line from bike to legs to torso to shoe... I wish I could crash so perfect.. and the lack of liquids coming from the bike.. no oil spill no fuel run out....

Set up.

Quote:
Bike has sufficient damage for a drop...what if he fell right infront of the pole and tore his body in 2? An abrupt stop that would cause a body to split wouldnt need road rash.

Some of you guys watch WAY to much fk'n CSI and gore movies. Bodies don't bleed out gallons of blood like you would hope.
I know how much bodies bleed.. if you would like you can come watch some videos I made when i was in Iraq as a ****ing INFANTRY soldier during the invasion (march o3-marcho4)

and PS... I dont watch tv.. better things to do. (ok i DVR supercross and Motocross but thats it.)
Old 01-12-2007, 11:19 AM   #45
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock
You guys are soo smart..
You've missed the reason for the pictures- went right over your heads.
They werent put out there to debate whethor or not the pictures were photo-shopped or not.
They are to make you think about motorcycle safety.
In that regards , they did the job.
I have seen the real thing , on the street and in Iraq, and it looked real enough to me.
Its so much worse when its someone you know laying there. Worse feeling I have ever had..
me too... still looks fake to me.. you must be alittle higher ranking than I was, or you have a KUSH job... I was knee deep in bodies.

but you are right about the safety part.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #46
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothmc
Yeah & they photoshoped a wrecked bike & the scratches in the pavement & the ambulances & police & a few pics with the body covered. His helmet came off during the crash if you'll notice the damage to his chin where the strap was. Matter of fact its in the background of a few of the pics.....unless you're stupid enogh to also believe he was riding with his eyes taped closed. You're a Stupid F'k
:laughing6 you suck at the internet, go back to cleaning the doctors tool :laughing6 (yes TOOL as in his )

we arent saying they photoshopped every item in the picture. it may not be photoshopped at all.. but it was definitely set up.

and as for the stupid f'k part... naaa.. you just gullible
Old 01-12-2007, 12:17 PM   #47
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

I vote real. Had a friend lose his head to a fire plug.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:50 PM   #48
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothmc
Yeah & they photoshoped a wrecked bike & the scratches in the pavement & the ambulances & police & a few pics with the body covered. His helmet came off during the crash if you'll notice the damage to his chin where the strap was. Matter of fact its in the background of a few of the pics.....unless you're stupid enogh to also believe he was riding with his eyes taped closed. You're a Stupid F'k

Just because you work in a er doesn't make you an expert. I was a fireman for 7 years and got to see some nasty stuff at an actual scene. As i had said before on other threads, you sir lose all credibility to a convincing argument when derogatory remarks start being made. You are small minded and immature. Better for people to think you a fool, but you opened your mouth and removed all doubt. Go away until you can debat with the big people.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #49
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575
Just because you work in a er doesn't make you an expert. I was a fireman for 7 years and got to see some nasty stuff at an actual scene. As i had said before on other threads, you sir lose all credibility to a convincing argument when derogatory remarks start being made. You are small minded and immature. Better for people to think you a fool, but you opened your mouth and removed all doubt. Go away until you can debat with the big people.
Owned!!!! :laughing6

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:36 PM   #50
dbonezny
BaDD NeWz

Bike(s):
non fo now

Send a message via AIM to dbonezny
Quote:
I know how much bodies bleed.. if you would like you can come watch some videos I made when i was in Iraq as a ****ing INFANTRY soldier during the invasion (march o3-marcho4)

and PS... I dont watch tv.. better things to do. (ok i DVR supercross and Motocross but thats it.)
I guess you got me beat then, MVA and war time injuries are so simular it's unreal. my 5yrs of working for FDNY as a paramedic....I know absolutely nothing...
Old 01-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #51
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
I guess you got me beat then, MVA and war time injuries are so simular it's unreal. my 5yrs of working for FDNY as a paramedic....I know absolutely nothing...
even though you think you're being sarcastic..

you are right. How many MVA rip a body in 2? or 3 or 4?

How many car bombs do it?

/ thread.... its fake

Last edited by Mr. Unassailable; 01-12-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #52
dbonezny
BaDD NeWz

Bike(s):
non fo now

Quote:
even though you think you're being sarcastic..

you are right. How many MVA rip a body in 2? or 3 or 4?

How many car bombs do it?

/ thread.... its fake
None at all, i've never seen an MVA that people have lost limbs or split, never seen riders go down and get shredded, never seen the aftermath of people leaping into an oncoming train, never seen pedestrians get railed by traffic........NOpE....nothing...never seen any of it.

Car Bombings have nothing to do with an MVA, the direct result of injuries between the two are apples/oranges....but you keep trying to compare the two in efforts to support your claims.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #53
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

I think there are plenty of opinions to go around. They are like a**holes. everyone has them. Deal with it. Just because I think the pic looks staged doesn't mean I am right nor does it mean I am wrong either. I would think that exposed guts and missing limbs would look the same weather torn off in a mva or ripped off by the concussion of a blast. This thread is useless at this point.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #54
dbonezny
BaDD NeWz

Bike(s):
non fo now

Honey gram crackers.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #55
Knightrider

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider
Blood can look like that...i was on an accident seen not too long ago where a lady was thrown from her car and the blood on the ground look thick (coagulated sp?) like that
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement