Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
p dog fly
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

'05 Hayabusa

Send a message via AIM to p dog fly
hi from sunny FL :)

Hello, my name is Patrick and I'm in FL...I'm originally from Texas and I am getting out of cars/bikes for a little while to get into an airplane I want. I've had my bike for sale for a week or so and after telling some friends back in TX I eventually heard of this site...

A little about me...I moved to FL in '02 to go to school and ended up staying here after meeting my wife. I'm a pilot and work for an air ambulance in Fort Lauderdale flying Learjets. The bike is down here with me and is for sale and listed here. I travel back and forth from here to Daytona where my wife and I have a house. One reason for the plane is so I can commute and arrive on-duty within our allotted call out time.

My brother went to school in Houston and I was there a lot hanging out with him and going to HRP to drag race, he had a '99 Trans Am at the time and I still have my '95 Camaro (which is for sale too) . Loved the street racing scene there, looks like it is still healthy...I'd like to come back over one year for one of those TX2Kxx events...insane.
p dog fly is offline   Reply With Quote