Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|FREE MH Decals by MAIL!|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|06-02-2012, 07:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Feedback Rating: (0)
[Houston, Texas] Houston Streets Presents Street Nights
Houston Streets Presents Street Nights (6/9/12) - Starbucks at Spring-Cypress and HWY 290.
Houston Streets invites you to please come out and join us for a new monthly meet on the 2nd Saturday of every month beginning on June 9th at 8 PM.
ALL ARE WELCOME: CARS, TRUCKS, BIKES!
**SHARE** **SHARE** **SHARE**
Come out and meet your fellow automotive enthusiasts.
Mingle with familiar faces and make new friends!
We are welcomed by our gracious host of Starbucks, please support them!
The lot is slammed car friendly at the entrance on the northside of 290 right next to the Starbucks, spacious, well light and free of speed bumps in our area.
**We do ask you are courteous and follow a few simple rules:**
1. These meets are attended by everyone from young kids to older people who walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. PLEASE drive responsibly.
2. Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere at or around the meet.
3. No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.
4. Music is allowed but please do not be obnoxious with it (please keep it at a respectful level).
5. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.
6.Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters / trash cans. Please do not leave trash on the ground.
7. There will be a diverse mix of cars and people (we welcome all kinds of cars). Please respect each other.
8. No street racing at or near the event.
9. No burn/peel outs. No drifting.
10. No speeding in the parking lot!
11. Business supporters have top priority!
12. Please follow previous 11 rules so we have continue to have a place to meet!
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU, LET'S MAKE THIS A GREAT EVENT!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How will a track day help you on Houston streets?||morvegil||General Discussion (Moto Related)||82||12-01-2010 03:40 PM|
|Open Mic Nights in Houston? Friday or Saturday nights?||dbuck||Off Topic||4||03-29-2010 08:35 PM|
|rant: i hate houston streets||mekrew||Off Topic||11||07-21-2007 05:31 PM|
|Houston Streets||Shinobi||Off Topic||16||01-06-2006 04:30 PM|