MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #21
level5
moving chicane

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denee
eh, something to play around with~ I'll probably keep it for a year and sell it like all my other bike! EXcept my race bike! I'll have it for a while; it's more fun than anything! I don't know what to do with my darned '06 GSXR; I haven't ridden it for a month or two~!

Where is your riding spirit? Don't tell me that you put it up for winter too. JK.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2007, 09:10 PM   #22
Denee
Leather n lace

Bike(s):
TL1000r(race), '06 GSXR600

Send a message via AIM to Denee
I swear~ I have maybe put 30 miles on my Gixxer! The longest ride was with Teresa a few months ago! Seems like everytime I want to ride it, my husband has other plans to do something! However, he's in London right now, and after that he'll be in Bogota for 10days, so maybe I'll finally get to do some riding!!
Denee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #23
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

PM me Denee I'll ride wit cha'! How you bean anyway? I haven't seen or heard from you in a long time!
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:21 PM   #24
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

drop a f4i motor in it and stunt bike it becomes.. $1109.... i may have to check it out.. that is one CHEAP "clean" frame...
Old 01-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #25
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
This looks like a fun bike!!
Keeping an out out on this one.
Keep us updated on the progress/problems you have with it.
I like it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phoenix-small.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	4017  
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:42 PM   #26
Dr. Gonzo
BHCA...let's ride!!!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Nice bike denee I may come check this out, for 1400. Looks like a smokin deal.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #27
TILLA THE KILLA

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1
2000 Suzuki TLR 1000 (sold)

Send a message via MSN to TILLA THE KILLA
Can't beat that price. Interested to see what if any problems pop up with a chinese bike.

Get Money
moneyinthebankc 2
TILLA THE KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #28
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

So is this a new track bike project?

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #29
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Sweetness!!

(and the bike too, whacka whacka)
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #30
Dr. Gonzo
BHCA...let's ride!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
Sweetness!!

(and the bike too, whacka whacka)
ArturoC....here is the 125 your looking for
Old 01-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #31
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
Looks good Denee... I think they are trying to copy the CBR1000RR. Here is another paint scheme.

phoenix small
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:55 PM   #32
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

sweet denee, you know, next time we go on a short ride, i'll have Teresa give you a call,maybe you can bring the new 125RRRRRRRRRRRRRR and you two can race for Pinks?! or you can get some more miles and that sweet gixxer, you look good on the thang, i think that color really suits you well. or you can bring the gixxer over and i'll ride it for you!
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:59 AM   #33
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
I like it....looks badass for a 125cc Chinese bike. Let us know how it holds up. If it does hold up fair, this would be a GREAT beginner bike for the money. You sound a lil' sarcastic on what you got though...Can you tell it was "MADE IN CHINA" already? Anxiously awaiting feedback.

Dan
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:43 AM   #34
Denee
Leather n lace

Bike(s):
TL1000r(race), '06 GSXR600

Send a message via AIM to Denee
I actually bought this bike with intention of selling them as something to do. But I first had to buy one first to see if I would want to represent it. If I'm not pleased to some degree, I wouldn't sell them to my friends or "customers".
I was wanting to have parts, mods, available, and specialize in the bike and only this bike! Just want to be involved in bikes somehow! I don't think it's worth anymore than what I paid for it; it's the shipping that bites!

I've been kind of busy working at my brothers coin operated car wash in N houston(at west rd and airline) while he's gone to Cambodia on church work. So when I've gotten home, I've been a little tired to work on the bike! lol

I guess I had sounded kind of sarcastic about the bike as I ran into some minor problems that kind of me off for something being new! Stupid stuff: main gas line had a cut in it, float bowl drain screw was hanging by a thread leaking, shifter was bent, exhaust too close to plastic faring warping it, eletrical problem(my fault), rear seat release cable messed up, and a couple others. Nothing major by any means so far. I'm sure that with each bike, comes its own issues! However, I'm still having a little fun doing something, problem solving has its own privelges/rewards of accomplishment. I'll try to finish up on it this afternoon and give it a good test run, and write later this evening. Have a great day EVERYONE!

Had nothing better to do!
IMG 294deleted
Denee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:46 AM   #35
paniro187

oh i want one where do you get one. that looks cool as . leave it to the chinese to give us cool small displacement bikes.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:57 AM   #36
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
I guess I had sounded kind of sarcastic about the bike as I ran into some minor problems that kind of me off for something being new! Stupid stuff: main gas line had a cut in it, float bowl drain screw was hanging by a thread leaking, shifter was bent, exhaust too close to plastic faring warping it, eletrical problem(my fault), rear seat release cable messed up, and a couple others. Nothing major by any means so far. I'm sure that with each bike, comes its own issues! However, I'm still having a little fun doing something, problem solving has its own privelges/rewards of accomplishment. I'll try to finish up on it this afternoon and give it a good test run, and write later this evening. Have a great day EVERYONE!

I am sure that the bikes will all have some small issues. Its all up to you as to how much *work* you want to have to sink into it. It will be interesting to see how well it holds up to daily/weekly use. Keep us posted Had nothing better to do!
IMG 294deleted[/quote]
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:12 PM   #37
paniro187

alot of japanese bikes come with issues too. thing is the dealers mechanics get them sorted out before they hit the show room floor. same with any other cars or trucks that come from the factory.

Old 01-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #38
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

there was a time when japanese fit and finish was questionable as well, they sure have come a long way!! The more of these chinese units we get our hands on and report the problems to the manufacturers and distributors, the better they will become. I guess only time will tell though. I would be interested in running one of these around the track a few laps, keep us in the loop.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:26 PM   #39
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
there was a time when japanese fit and finish was questionable as well, they sure have come a long way!! The more of these chinese units we get our hands on and report the problems to the manufacturers and distributors, the better they will become. I guess only time will tell though. I would be interested in running one of these around the track a few laps, keep us in the loop.
do i smell a mini race team??? maybe build the motor run it in endurance?? would be a cheap team buy in tha'ts for sure.....lol

Old 01-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #40
paniro187

wonder how hard would it be to put like a 2 stroke dirt bike engine in there??? :notworthy

Advertisement